Chapter 24

Me: Please tell me where we are going Alfie!

Alfie: To the Harries house to pick them up and the girls and then somewhere else.

Alfie and I sit in the back of a taxi on the way to the twins. He has made sure that I didn't bring my purse and made me wear leggings, a vest top and zipper. I am so confused. We finally arrive at the flat and Alfie helps me out the car. Just as we arrive Zoe, Marcus, Jack, Finn, Amy and Sophie step out the house to join us.

Zoe: Girls in my car, boys in Finn's.

Me: Where are we going?

Sophie: Shopping!

I turn around and look at Alfie grinning at me. Everything fits into place now, him insisting I have no money on me. I hit Alfie on the leg with my crutch.

Me: I can't believe you did this to me! If I had known, I wouldn't have let you...

Alfie: Exactly why I didn't! This is my treat.

Amy: Wait, I'm confused.

Me: I have no money on me.

Jack: What a gentleman you are Alf! Though you do realise how much girls spend shopping don't you?

Alfie: Oh I am well aware.

We arrive at the shopping centre, park the cars and enter the main building. The first thing the boys insist on doing is going to customer services to get me a wheelchair.

Me: I can walk you know.

Marcus: This is easier babe. Also, it means we have full control on where you go.

I hit Marcus' arm.

Me: I'm not a baby!

The worker grabs a wheelchair and once I have sat down, he takes my crutches and places them aside for me to collect later.

Amy: Let's go!

Alfie grabs my wheelchair and begins to push me. I turn around, smile at him then lean back so my head touches his stomach.

Finn: Should we go to Urban Outfitters or Topshop?

Jack: Why there?

Amy: They are my favourite shops.

Marcus: Nice one Finn!

Amy and Finn walk slightly ahead of the rest of us chatting and laughing to each other quietly.

Jack: I hate it when they do that!

Zoe: No they are cute together.

Me: Don't be jealous Jack. You should be there to support your brother.

Jack: Ha, yeah right.

We arrive in Topshop and the boys go just next door into Topman. Sophie takes charge of me though within seconds I turn into a trolley for the clothes. Zoe is constantly looking at her phone and texting. It must be something important or else she wouldn't do it.

Eventually after a long time trying on and choosing three outfits for upcoming events, we are finally leaving the shop.

Zoe: I need to go to Starbucks quickly.

Amy: I'll come with you Zoe.

Zoe: No stay with the others.

Amy: Seriously Zoe. We have the outfits now, we will probably go to Starbucks anyway.

Zoe: Fine you can come.

Sophie: Han and I will go see the boys, we will meet you at Starbucks.

Zoe and Amy head down the escalators out of sight.