August

(6:00 a.m, 8/14)
I didn't know what to do but I tried my hardest with Maddison.  I've had her around the house for two weeks.  She is growing fast and is still adorable.  We go to the park everyday and make sure to go on at least one other walk. 
     I started thinking of school as I am old enough to go this year.  I decided to do online schooling and babysitting to earn money.  I would need to earn money so I could afford things as Maddison got older and I could get music lessons.  I wanted for Maddie and I to have a great childhood experience.
     The children I babysit can have the same chances if I take lessons.  I will be able to give a little piece of that knowledge to the world.  Anyway, today will be a little different.  I decided to start my daycare soon and I was going to start making posters and getting it out there.  The cost would be seven pounds an hour and would be open from six a.m to nine p.m.
     I started drawing up the poster that I would be putting up around the neighborhood.  I am going to open up the daycare on September first, the first day of school.  I decorated the poster with butterflies and balloons.  The poster had everything I needed.

  The poster had everything I needed

(The name is Rowena's daycare. Just pretend the info is there.)
Tomorrow I am going to the library to get it copied. The posters would be put up at night on phone poles and in the stores.