Chapter 3

☀️Your POV☀️(this chapter is a bit steamy)

  "Uh." At first I was shocked, but a little flattered.
"Are you sure? You wanna go skinny dipping- with me?" I saw Tom enter the room, shutting the door quietly.

  "I'm sorry, I knew it was a dumb idea." He looked at the ground, he looked embarrassed. Of course I wanted to skinny dip with the Tom Holland, but there was a thought in the back of my head that made me hesitate.

  "No no no." I said repeatedly, his eyes met mine.
"Just give me a second." I looked around the room, searching for a bath robe. I grab my personal bath robe and a hotel bath robe. I throw the hotel bath robe at Tom, he catches it and looks at me a bit confused.

  "Just get naked-" I chocked on my words for a second, "Then put the bathrobe on and we can go." I awkwardly walked into my bathroom. Then I started removing my clothes.
I looked at my naked body in the mirror. I didn't think anyone in the world was happy with their natural body, I wasn't ashamed of my body, and no one should be. But everyone has a personal preference on how there body could look. I put on my bathrobe and tied it shut. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun, and opened my door a crack.

  "Can I come out?" I asked through the small crack.

  "Yeah." I opened the door to walk out. We both looked at each other, both in bathrobes, about to skinny dip. I gulp my words.

  "Ready then?" His nervous tone filled the silent room. I nod and slip on my slides. We both quietly walk out the hotel room.
Awkward. Super duper extremely awkward.
Was all I could think. There was nothing to talk about.

  "Guess its perfect weather for skinny dipping huh?" We both laugh quietly, the tension between us at ease.
We both get to the beach and head to the shore. The closer we got the more my heart would beat. The warm night air making me sweat. I held my breath as the water splashed on my feet. I could feel his eyes on me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

  "So.." I heard the echo of Tom's voice, but I was too distracted. I let a deep breath out and untied my bathrobe.
My bathrobe dropped down onto the sand. I kicked off my slides and slowly walked into the always cold ocean water. I turned around and saw Tom with a shocked expression, his face flushed with colors of pink and red. I turned back around and sank into the water. Turning around Tom was already half way in. The moons light hitting his structure. He swam towards me, and he suddenly started laughing. Contagiously I also laugh. I dipped underwater. My eyes immediately met Tom's naked body, his chest, his-
I swam up with an embarrassed look on my face.

  "Holy shit. Im sorry- I forgot- I forgot that you were naked." I stuttered. Tom swam closer, my throat closing up from any words escaping my mouth. Our faces were merely inches away. I felt my whole body warm up, despite being in the cold ocean. He used one of his hands to cup my face.
His tender looked make me loosen up.

"Its okay." He pushed my face towards him, so our lips crashed. As his lips were pressed against mine, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his body closer to mine. His naked body brushed against mine. He lets go for a second to get a good look at my desperate face. I close my eyes and lean in. He stretches his arms to grab my legs, he grips my thighs and lifts me up, holding my body close to his before slamming our bodies together. I pull my head away from his. Looking at his lips for another taste.

  "(y/n).. I want you." He whispers into my ear, and without hesitating, our lips meet again. Our breaths growing heavier, he pulls me even closer. Our tongues touching for mere seconds. Tom leaves the kiss and starts kissing my neck softly. I let out soft and quiet moans. He continues to kiss my neck and chest, I wrap my legs around his torso and throw my head back, Tom's hand grip my thighs harder, making my legs twitch. Tom gives my neck one last kiss before he looks up and plants another kiss on my lips. I push my lips harder on his, staying longer. My hand moves around and grabs Tom's shoulders and neck. He aggressively bites my lips, I squeeze his shoulder.
He goes back towards my neck, he pressed his arms against back, holding me, squishing my body more. I place my hand on the back of his head. He slips his hand on my thighs, gripping them even harder this time. I push his head towards me, our breathing even heavier than before. Our lips stay sealed together, Tom uses one of his arms to start rubbing my upper thigh. I moan a bit louder.
We're both stopped by voices heard in the distant. We both let go of each other, my body feeling weakened. Once we both let go, I swam back, trying to create a distant. Our breath still heavy and our bodies wanting more. The couple walking on the beach don't even seem to notice us.
As the couple walks farther away, Tom and I glare at each other. I admire his lips, tempting myself for more. I brush stray hairs off my face.  My cheeks burning red.

  "Its getting late." I swim towards the shore and rush to put on my bathrobe. Tom sits in the water.

  "Give me a second please." He pushes his hair back, I nod and give Tom a second to cool off. He swims towards me, when he walks out the water, he covers his bulge. I chuckle quietly. He wraps his body in the bathrobe.

  "Lets go." He places his hand on my back. With a little push we walk back to my hotel room.
We slow down by my door, the whole walk was silent.

  "Well. Goodnight Tom." I back away, and my body hits the door.

  "No goodnight kiss?" He creeps closer, I nod quickly. He picks me up from my thighs, I wrap my legs around him as he pushes me against my hotel door. My robe slips off my shoulder.
He brings his face closer to mine. He kisses me twice then I cup his face with my hands. For a second we pull away and stare at each other. He puts me down grabbing me by my waist. I kiss him one last time, this kiss lasting longer. His passion tingled my lips. He lets go of my waist, I lick my lips to grab another tase of his lips. I fix my bathrobe and chuckle.
I open my hotel room and wave at Tom.

  "Goodnight." I stutter as I shut the door.

  "Goodnight (y/n)." I heard his voice muffled behind the door. I held my heart from beating any faster.
Holy shit balls.
I just kissed Tom Holland. I laugh quietly to my self.
I let my hair down and put on pajamas. I jumped in bed, grabbing my pillow and screaming into it. I kick my legs and mess the covers.
For the rest of the night I lay awake, giggling and recalling back to our kiss. I fell asleep.

-the next morning-

I wake up late in the afternoon- around 2:40 ish. Confused I look around my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and checked all my notifications. A text from Tom caught my eye. I open his text.

  "Hey (y/n) , there's this beach party I was invited to, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? It starts at 6."

  "Sure, see you at 6." I replied.
Before I knew it, I was getting ready a party. I wasn't sure if I was going as Tom's date or friends. Nevertheless I was ready.