Chapter 8

•Your POV•

It was pitch black. The moonshine barley lit up my room. I sat up in my bed and I see Tom standing on the balcony. He was only wearing boxers. I watch him lean against the balcony and look down at the ocean. The ocean that was glistening lightly.
"Tom?" I slowly walk over to him. Making sure I don't startle him.
"Yeah?" He says quietly.
"You okay?" I put my warm hand onto his cold shoulder. That instantly makes my hand tingle. "You're cold." I run my hand down his spine. Then wrap my arm around him. He smiled.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I just woke up and you we're asleep so I got bored." He huffs as his both of his arm wraps around me. I let my one arm grab him as my other one hangs in my cast.
"What are you thinking about?" I rest my head on his cold chest. His heart beating in my ear loudly. Which made mine beat even faster.
"I was thinking.. if you wanted to go for a swim?" His arm begins to rub my back. Which sent me into a relaxation. "Like.. last time."
Slowly he began to rock back and forth.
"Really? What about my arm."
"I guess we'll just put a bag over it." Tom's chuckle made me chuckle too.
"Sure Tom." I look up at him. He kisses me then lets go.
"Wait here." He hurry's off back inside and comes back out with a plastic bag that was probably lying around somewhere in the room. He grabs my broken arm. He gently wraps my arm with the plastic bag. After struggling for a bit, he ties the bag and checks out the final product.
"Well.. thats all set. Now what?" I look down and Tom in his boxers.
"Eyes up here." He placed his hand on my cheek and pinched it softly.
"Well lets go then." I bite my lip and pull on his arm. Running through the lobby and out to the ocean. My heart was racing as my feet touched the sand. The cold air of the night was making my skin tingle. We reach the water and we stare for a bit.
We give each other a look and I use my good arm to grab the edge of my tank top.
"Wait can you help me.." I whisper.
"Why are you whispering?" Tom asks.
"It's a little embarrassing, that I can't undress myself." I watch as Tom reaches for the straps on my tank top. He pulls the strap from my broken arm first. I do my best to lift my arm up to pull it off with ease. But he figures out how to do that without my help. As the strap goes down my arm the top starts sliding down, revealing my bra. He does the same the other strap. He grabs the top of the tank top, his fingers rub against my chest. My toes curl as he slowly pulls down the tank top, bringing it down to my hips, and then down to my legs. I step out of the tank top and he throws it close by. I look down at his smiling face. He then grabs my shorts and pulls them down to my ankles.
"Heh." I mumbled under my breath. I step out of my shorts and he tosses it next to my tank top. I stood there with a bra and panties. I shudder as my body got colder.
He then placed both hand on each ankle. He ran his hand up my legs. The soft feeling making my legs almost shake. My breathe gets heavier as he gets closer to the panties. He slowly grabs my panties and pulls them down. I kick them off and he stands up. My face gets red and Tom notices. He kisses my cheek and grabs my shoulders. He turns me around, I feel him brush my hair to the side and grab the strap of my bra. He unhooks it after a few unsuccessful attempts.
"Sorry.. its uh. Dark." He laughs a bit which makes me feel less tense. The bra finally unhooks and the bra falls to the ground. I was naked. I turn my head around.
"Can you tie my hair up?" I turn my body just enough to show him my arm so he could grab the hair tie.
"Yes." He slides the hair tie off my wrist and scrunched all my hair together. He tries to lift it all up into a good ponytail. I could feel some strands of hair that didn't make it into the ponytail.
"Thanks, thats good." I turn around with an embarrassed smile. I hold my body . Strangely I felt awkward.
"Don't worry" Tom says peacefully. "You're acting like I haven't seen you naked before."
I chuckle ."Now it's your turn. Let me help you." I get down on my knees and grab my one arm to pull down a little bit of one side, and then the other. The process continues for a while, until the boxers are about down to his lower thighs.
"My arm kinda hurts." I stand up and he quickly slips off the boxers and throws them on top of my clothes.
"Well. Hope the waters warm." He dashes for the water and throws himself in.
"It's probably cold!" I yell out. I look around the beach and surprisingly no one was out. It must be really late. I didn't even check the time before running down here.
"IT IS!" Tom yells out as he dips his head under the water.
"Well here goes nothing"

-sorry that this is a short chapter, i really made sure that it was better than the other chapter. i really think this book is so baddd idk why you guys love it so much, ive improved ALOT - in my opinion. idk but thank u guys so much! i really had writers block. im sorry. luv u guys-