Chapter 2: Little Miss Popular

ERICKA

I could not believe this. Whats happening to me? Whats happening to the world? I don't deserve this. What should I do? I mean I'm losing people.

Literally, on my instagram, facebook and twitter account. It seems like I get more unfollows than follows. Its either theres a bug in these social networking site or I'm starting to be uninteresting.

How can I achieve my dream of becoming like my idol Ann Curtis (who has like a million followers) if im not able to maintain my follows?

Is it because of that guy Paolo? Is it because of that scene we've made at the school fair? It was all an accident! I didn't mean to kiss him.

Think E, think... hmmmm, what should you do. maybe a wardrobe change will do its trick. I remember the last time I did that I had a crazy flow of follows especially on my daily OOTD. Good thing our school has no uniforms.

"To encourage individuality and to strengthen that notion everyone is unique and has there own place in society, the world and the future."

It said on their handbook, which I totally agree. Some people has are meant to have a clear sense of fashion and others might as well just wear a sack it wouldn't make a difference. Hahah.

Okay, I should call dad first. I remember the last time I used my "emergency only credit card" for personal gains she had a fit. I was grounded for a month. Though it never did happen because she was never around to check if I was grounded. Hahah.

Parents. They never understand their children. Or they are never around to do so.

My mom died when I was little. I don't have a memory of her. All I have is a picture of her when I was just born. My dad refuses to tell me about her. I guess he really loved her that much that it broke him after she died.

My dad is a businessman. He travels a lot. I can say we're well off but not rich. Rich people have pools on their backyard. We don't. Rich people have their own private jet. We don't. Rich people are surrounded with many people because of their richness. And I'm not.

But I don't say this to anyone. When my friends say, "Oh, Ericka you're so lucky you're rich," admiring a new bag or shoes I just bought. I just smiled at them.

You see people doesn't need to know what really the thruth because at the end of the day they really don't care. All they care is what's in front of them. What you show them. And trust me, it is better that way.