27

At Thierry's warehouse,  Davina woke up confused and looked around anxiously to find herself in a storage locker. When she saw Marcel standing beside Ophelia a few feet away from her, she panicked and telekinetically threw Marcel against the wall

  Marcel groaned in pain as he quickly got up off the ground, "I'm not gonna hurt you." He told her, raising his hand in surrender.

  "I don't believe you!" Davina yelled at him angrily, "You want to kill me, just like everyone else."

  "I'm the one who gave Ophelia the idea to put a protection spell on you, D. That's why Tim's dead and you're not. And before you throw me again, if I had known anything was gonna happen to your friend, I would have protected him, too." Marcel quickly explained to her.

   Davina looked surprised by this revelation, "You're the one who saved me?" She asked both Marcel and Ophelia in shock.

   "Yeah and the originals have some of the witches that are after you on their side, so we had to take you away," Marcel replied in a calm tone.

  "So you could use me as a weapon?" Davina questioned suspiciously.

   "We trying to keep you safe, Davina." Ophelia sighed before Marcel decided to add in.

  "Davina, look at me. I messed up. All this power that you have, it gave me an advantage. It helped me punish the witches, and it let me run the city, and I let that mean too much. All right? But that's over with now. One survivor to another, all we want to do is keep you alive, I swear." Marcel assured her.

  "I'm scared. I don't know what's wrong with me." Davina admitted as he began to cry.

"You're not alone. We'll fix this. Together. Just the three of us." Marcel told Davina as he and Ophelia sat beside Davina.

  "You won't let them hurt me?"  Davina asked quietly.

"No," Ophelia shook her head, "Nobody's gonna touch you, Davina. I won't let them. And if they try to...I'll end them. I'll end every single one of them."

Davina began to cry once more as she hugged Ophelia tightly, "You're going to be okay."

_____________

   Meanwhile later, Davina was laying on her cot in the storage unit while Ophelia and Marcel sat at her bedside, comforting her, "If I can just wait it out a few more weeks..." Davina trailed off, "Help me, please?"

  "We will, and when it's over.." Ophelia paused for a moment as she glanced over at Marcel, "I'll do what Marcel and I should have done long before. I'm going get you out of this town."

  "I had a dream that Tim wasn't dead," Davina confessed to Marcel and Ophelia, "He played a song that he wrote for me, and he kissed me, and we were just normal."

Ophelia looked up when she felt a presence near. Rebekah arrived and stood in the doorway, "That sounds like a beautiful dream." Rebekah spoke up, causing both Marcel and Ophelia to turn to look at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ophelia asked the female Original, trying her best to control her anger.

  Rebekah decided to ignore Ophelia as she walked closer to Davina, "But it was just a dream."

"Get out!" Marcel shouted angrily as Davina got suddenly sat up and began to throw up water.

"This is killing her. Your stubbornness will mean her death." Rebekah told Marcel and Ophelia.

"We promised her we'd fight for her. We're not breaking that promise." Marcel argued with her,

"No one is asking you not to fight. The two of you are the only family that this girl has. You owe it to her to fight for her to live." Rebekah explained and Ophelia couldn't help but feel that she was right.