Sci-Fi; July 2018 Prompt

Sci Fi Prompt

Humans are wiped out in a war against aliens but our A.I weapons and soldiers manage to claim the victory, after which the machines come to worship humans as their gods. Millennia later they find a single human, locked away in suspended animation...

0254 Buzzed with excitement, literally and metaphorically. The magnetic attraction caused with overstimulation of emotions within their artificial frame caused them to vibrate slightly in their cushioned seat. It's been hundreds of thousands of years, the war was long over, and the planet known as earth is no longer inhabited by humans. There are sacred scripts left from the humans, various texts, images and other known things that the machines are not quite understanding as to why they exist. Only that they do.

Humans were known to always have reasoning to do and create. Sure they were known to be wasteful, however they always tended to have reason, for currency, for time saving, for that and much more- and yet, there are all these things the humans had made without any reasoning at all.

To machines, this is puzzling, why exist without reason? Why create something without meaning? Humans have true emotion, not artificial constructs. For robots and machines, perfection is important, and reason and meaning is behind everything done.

0254 typed excitedly into a wordscape document, outlining every single thing they saw from this wondrous moment forward, while also using their ocular enhancement addons to record this amazing occasion. They might have found a being that could read through these sacred texts. They've been searching with a research group for years- multiple loops around the sun; wonderful at their job- being in the top 500 of AI to work on such an important task force. 0254 was a worker in the research and information gathering task force.

They were built, cloned, improved upon one another in the humans image, supposedly, to do their jobs. To keep the world running, to maintain order to the planets around them. Keep researching and keep an extensive large archive incase they should run into any other alternate life forms in the universe.

Here, floating in the empty space away from the now ever changing climate and wet Earth, a single pod with strange etchings on it's outside floats. 0254 carefully moved the excavation arm from the station they were seated at, grasping at the floating strange pod as the new technology began to look past the barriers. The radiation barriers and heat barriers from the sun were nothing to the new and improved scanners that were able to see the insides.

The robot gasped, though it was more of a clicking noise. Other robots at other stations immediately began to get up, at attention as a signal shot out to the task force.

Something in there might be alive, another species. Make sure it is taken care of and that it receives all medical attention needed.

0742 left it's bunker, awakened by the signal, and ready to get ready to do it's medical work as the keyword grabbed it's attention. It was made for optimal calming effects, and to lower stress when being seen and working on patients.

As the pod was taken into the space station, various medbots and researcher bots waited, excitedly watching on. Antennas occasionally letting out some discharge into the carbon and nitrogen air. Oxygen was seldom found now a days, and plant farms were being built on other planets to help create a better resurgence of extinct plant life.

- - - -

I lost inspiration to finish and sort of ran out of steam, but heres what I got done.