Chapter 4

Louis POV

"Louis?" 

I felt someone rub my back. As I rolled over, dizziness took control of my whole body. 

"Gonna b'sick!" I somehow made it to the bathroom before I threw up everything I had eaten for the past month. My headache and the vertigo got even worse. I groaned as pain flooded through my stomach. Almost a half hour later, my stomach gave me a break. I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath. 

"Let's get you to the couch so we can watch both you and Liam," Harry suggested. I nodded. He slowly helped me stand up. My left arm was around his shoulders and my right arm was around my stomach. As I took a step, my vision distorted and my legs gave out. Harry caught me before I hit my head on the ground. He picked me up and carried me to the couch. Once he laid me down, I curled back into a ball and held my head. I felt a hand reach out and touch my forehead. 

"He's burning up! Where's the thermometer?" Harry asked. 

"On the table," Niall said. I look around and see Liam dead asleep with Niall putting ice on his head. As the thermometer went in my ear, a cold chill went through my body. The beep of the thermometer made my head hurt worse. 

"102.1, not too bad. What was Liams?" Harry asked.

"103.9. He's got a nasty stomach bug." Niall said. Harry went towards the bathroom and came  back with some water and medicine. 

"Can you sit up for me, Lou?" I slowly sat up, with Harrys help of course. After I took the medicine, I laid back down. Something cold was put on my forehead, which caused me to sit up quickly. I hit heads with Harry, both of us giving a short scream which caused Liam to wake up. Liam jumped from Harry falling on the floor, causing him to hit hard into the table in the middle of the room. 

Liam POV

A loud noise scared me awake. Next thing I know, I felt paralyzed on the ground,. My ears were ringing, my left side really hurt, my stomach felt worse, and it felt like I couldn't breathe. Last thing I saw was Niall leaning over me with a worried look on his face. 

Will Liam be okay? What about Harry? Or Louis? Will the bad luck continue and hit Niall as well? Stay tuned...

P.S. Sorry that it's short, but it's something rather than nothing, right?