TWENTY-ONE

Enjoy!!!

Bianca's POV

I opened the door and was shocked to see the person in front of me. He isn't dressed in his usual black suit today, he's clad in a black hoodie and a black jean just like when we were younger, I wonder why he likes black so much, his silky hair glows and it made it obvious he isn't an ordinary Nigerian but a black American, not exactly black cos he has a fair skin fairer than mine.

Chioma peeped and saw him too, she hissed and went back inside.

"What is he doing here?" I thought.

"Did you miss your way sir? Because the last time I checked, this place is my apartment not Wellington's company, hotel, or estate" I said as I furrowed my brows.

"I just want to talk to you" he said calmly and scratched the bridge of his nose.

"I can't, we can only talk in the office about work, anything aside work, I don't want to hear it"  I said to him.

"You need to listen Patty_"

"it's Bianca!"I cut in

"Fine! Bianca, look_" He was about to say something when we saw Darlington. He walked closer to me and hugged me, he gave me a quick kiss on my lips. I saw Ethan's face turn sour, he twitched his lips in fury.

"You look beautiful" He complimented with a full smile

"Thanks" I replied. He saw Ethan and greeted.

"Hello" he stretched his hand for a shake and Ethan took it

"Hello" he replied and walked away after sparing me a glance. My heart squeezed as I watched him walk away. My heart ached as I couldn't bear him walking away from me again, after all this years I still feel butterflies in my tummy when I see him, I couldn't resist staring into his emerald eyes he probably got from his mother, Jeanette Wellington. I watched him till he was out of sight.

"Why do I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before, who is that?" Darlington asked.

"That's Mr Wellington, my boss" I answered as we walked towards his car. 

"Wellington?" He gasped. "Mr Wellington? Ethan wellington?" He asked surprised.

'Yeah! I work as his PA" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Wow! You are working for a celebrity and a millionaire" he remarked

"Billionaire actually" I corrected.

"Oh yeah, you are one lucky girl" he said and I thought of Ethan again, he was very jealous when he saw Darlington, why is he jealous? he doesn't own me!... I thought.

He opened the door for me.  "thank you" I muttered and he closed the door. He turned around and sat in the driver's seat and drove off.

"Are you okay?" Darlington asked

"Yeah, I am" I answered with a smile. I tried to kick Ethan out of my mind but I couldn't, I tried to think of Darlington instead but I couldn't. His face kept popping in my mind and I groaned in frustration which made Darlington to glance at me again.

"Are you sure you are fine Bianca? You seems to disturbed" he said in a worried tone

"I'm okay" I replied.

We got to the restaurant and we entered, he pulled the chair for me and the waiter came to take our orders. We were given the menu book and I just stared at it, I was so lost in thought until I heard Darlington call me.

"Yes" I answered

"Errr... The menu book is upside down" he said and I checked the book, it's truly upside down.