TWENTY-NINE

Enjoy!!!

Bianca's POV

When I saw Ethan come in the hall, my heart bloomed, he's strikingly handsome in the tuxedo I got for him, he stared at me and we held each others eye, I'm in love with this man and I can't help it. I saw him holding Valerie and I looked away. "He's here with her again" I thought. After a while she called me and I wonder what she called me for, I went to her and she ordered me to get her a drink which I refuse to. After a while, the program started and I saw Nathan Wellington enter, I look around for Jeanette but I didn't see her anywhere, I thought I was going to see her today but it seem my hope was dashed. I wonder why she isn't here with her husband.

I was with chioma when David came to ask her for a dance, she couldn't refuse him. I was left alone with my drink, I sat and watched  everyone enjoy themselves.
A waiter informed me my attention is needed upstairs so I went, I settled the things there and as I made to leave I saw the balcony.

"I think I should stay there and enjoy the breeze for a while" I said to myself as I went to the balcony, the door opened after a while and Ethan entered. He stood without saying anything and later said.
"You look beautiful" he complimented and I blushed inwardly and I asked him about Valerie.

We talked for a while and he told me his side of story about what happened six years ago. My heart believed him but my mind doesn't, I can't let him hurt me again, he's probably tired of Valerie and he wants to have another moment with me. I made it known to him that we can't be together again. Chioma came and informed me the manager is seeking my audience and I left hurriedly.

Ethan's father called me and he appreciated my hard work for the successful party. He informed me my salary will be doubled and I can have a week break. I smiled and thanked him happily before leaving him with Ethan who wouldn't take his eyes off me.

The party was finally over, the hotel cleaners joined me and the event planners in cleaning the hall. Ethan said we can go with him in his private jet which I've been taking since I've been coming here.

We got to Lagos, i met kayla, Raymond and Rihannon and I got engulfed in a hug, I took them out and we had fun. The next day, I decided to go pick some stuff  in my office and I decided to work for a while. There's a file that needs to be signed by Ethan so I went to his office and I was shocked to see his mother, Jeanette wellington.

It seems luck is on my side, I wanted to see her yesterday but luck made me see her today.
A young talkative girl came out of nowhere making me want to laugh, she asked if I am Ethan's girlfriend or fiancée which made the atmosphere thick. I realised she's Ethan's sister which I never knew about and I shot Ethan an angry look.

Ethan's mother and sister are very friendly and we got lost in each others company until I received a text from a kayla that she has a place to go urgently and I should come as soon as possible.
I bade then goodbye and left the company, I decided to stop at a restaurant to get food since I'm too tired to cook, I got stuck in traffic and when I got home, I saw him in my house.

Ethan's POV

The next day, I made sure the hotel cleaners helped Bianca in clearing and cleaning the hall. I told Chioma she doesn't have to buy a ticket back to Lagos, she can just come with bianca and I in my private jet.

When we got to Lagos, I thanked Bianca for the successful party and  they drove off and I told  Alex to take me home too. Bianca isn't going to be at work tomorrow. "Does that mean I won't see her for a whole week?" I asked myself. "No, I have to see her everyday, I can't make her come to work, she needs rest, I hope she'll let me in her house" I thought.