4

It was the day of NBAs concert...I mean kentrell. He wanted me to go so bad but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go.

Screaming girls I mean that's to much. It was now 3:34 pm and I was sitting on my bed till my phone started ringing. Someone wanted to FaceTime me.

It was unknown.. Now usually I don't do unknown but this time I did "Wassup ma" I looked at the screen and saw kentrell. "How tf you get my number" I asked him" while making my face scrunch up

"I got my connects " I rolled my eyes.

he laughed "so you coming to my concert" he asked. Tell me one good reason why I should go I replied. "Probably because you going to have fun" I laughed at him ....

That's not even a good reason I replied. He shook his head "bruh just show out to my Concert
I nodded yea I will come what time should I be there. He told me to be there around 6. We had about 3 hours to get ready.

I told Tina and she started getting ready. I went to my bathroom and washed up. I didn't really feel like being extra and wear something explicit. I just put on pants and a shirt. And curled my hair a little bit.

Tina in the other hand. I don't even have any words for her.

She came down the stairs we both complimented each other. "So are you and youngboy like a thing" she asked me.

"Nah that's a no" I told you I don't like him...he not my type. You no dem rapper niggas always having new bitches every week they telling you that they love you knocking you up and shit. I'm not with dat.
She shrugged her shoulders "y'all would be cute"

What about you I asked... yea me and three we been dating for a while now. Actually before we went to that club we were dating I just lost his number cause he got a new phone. "Aww congratulations"

Me on the other hand Cameron never answers his phone. You no what I'm going to call him if he don't answer I'm going to his house.

"Yea bestfriend you do that tina said going opening the fridge

I got my phone out and dialed my boyfriends number. He didn't answer. I called him one more time. He answered on the 3rd ring. "Hello I said" put him on speaker Tina whispered. I put him on speaker... "what's up" he said.

Nun much just wandering why haven't you call me over the past week I questioned him. "I been busy with work" CAMERON you keep telling me the same lies you know what let me go through are messages and see how many times you done told that lie.

I went to are recent messages but for some reason I saw this video he sent me. I clicked on it.

I heard moans and screams. It was Cameron eating some bitch out. I felt my body get hot and my blood boiling. "Babe hurry up" I heard a female voice say.

Who is that I asked he stuttered. M-m-my friend girlfriend over here.
I grabbed my keys. Okay good bye I told him.

I wasn't going to let him get away that easy. I got in Tina's car and headed to his house. I told her I would be back. About 10 minutes later I arrived. I knew a couple of his friends. When we were knew to are relationship his friends would always come over.  I didn't recognize nun of there cars. I got out the car and knocked on his door.

A female open the door. "Who are yo- I cut her off by pushing her. CAMERON!! I yelled. He came downstairs with a towel on. "Who's this bitch" I asked.

Bitch!! "Who are you calling a bitch she said. "Stfu ain't no one talking to you right now" I told her.
So you been lying to me this whole "I have business trips" nigga you a lie. I trusted you with my heart.

I looked at him. "Say something I said.
He shook his head.. "I don't love you no mo" he replied. I looked at him. Tears almost  running down my face. Fuck u I said.

I turned around and the girl  was staring at me wit a smirk. "So you been fucking my man" I asked her.
Yep and he ate me out.. I ran towards her and straight smacked the bitch. I started to punch her in her face and stomp on her.

I heard Cameron yelling for us to stop. I couldn't stop hitting her. It got to the point were he called the police and I was arrested.

NBA YOUNGBOYS POV

I was in my dressing room when three got a call from Tina telling me that she got her self arrested. I shook my head "so I guess she not coming" I laughed at myself" "how long she in there for. "2 days" three said. I sighed. Damn.

What happen I asked three. "Idk but Tina going over to the jail to talk to her. I guess I would go to. I shook my head.  5 minutes kentrell the stage manager said. I got ready and tied my shoes. Okay I got to go. I went on the stage and heard a bunch of hollering and yelling from girls. There was a lot of cute ones. I rap songs likes through the storm, genie, red rum, and more.

When I was rapping a girl was pulling on my pants a security guard had to come and get her

The show ended and I went back stage were everybody would be able meet me and the gang. I honestly missed Liyah.

I bunch of girls started coming in here asking for autographs and pictures. I posed for them and smiled.

LIYAHS POV

They took my fingerprint and gave me a orange jumpsuit. I followed them to a cell. 2 days it's not that bad.

They unlocked the cell and put me in there with a cover and pillow. I looked around and saw this girl. "Heyy" she said. I nodded my head and said hi back.

"First time in jail" I laughed and said yea "you don't look like the type of person to be in jail.

"You sure do ask a lot of question I replied back. She laughed "I'm sorry" I been in this cell for 2 weeks. For I asked. Robbery she said back. I nodded my head.

"What about you" I told her everything that happened. "Damn that's harsh how could anyone even do that" yea I said back..
I was getting tired but wanted to stay up.

So what's your bail I asked her "I really don't no prolly like 100,000" she said back. Damn I gasped they take this shit seriously I said back to her.

They haven't told me my bail since I'm new here I guess. We laughed and talked for a few minutes. I felt my eyes getting heavy I told her goodnight and went to sleep.