5

LIYAHS POV

i woke up early in the morning to banging on my cell. I look around to see that girl from last night. I didn't get her name but I would find out sometimes this evening.

"Get up" I heard a female voice say. I got up and went to wake up "the girl". The cell open and we followed a line of girls walking to the cafeteria.

As I was walking in Line a girl behind me kept touching me. "Stop" I told her. But she wouldn't listen. "Aye I ain't playing no more stop" but she still wouldn't stop. It lead on to a full on fight. I punched  her in the face and saw that she was all ready bleeding.

I kept punching her until a guard came and pulled me off of her.

TINAS POV

I was in the bed with three sleeping till I  got a call.

POLICE- is this Tina

Tina: yea

Police: Liyah will be held for a week in are facility..she got into another fight we just wanted to inform you on that. Her bail will be up to 5,000.

Tina- wat we don't have that type of money.

Police- well she is going to have to wait the full week

I hunged up and turn to three. "What happend" he asked. I sighed "Liyah got into another fight wit sum girl and now she is getting held for a week. Her bail is $5000 I told him.

He chuckled that's easy money. But we going to have to talk to youngboy about that. That's his soon to be wife three said.

I laughed at him well call him up and tell him to come over here. He nodded his head and called him up. He gone be here in 15 three said.

I nodded my head "Liyah always getting herself in some trouble I said.

NBA YOUNGBOY

I got in my car and started driving to Tina's house.  I started thinking bout all the times I went to prison shit was horrible.

I pulled up to Tina's house and knocked on the door. Three opened it and I headed to the living room. "So what they say" I asked.

"Her bail is $5000 she got into another fight and if you not going to pay the 5000 she going to have to spend the night in there Tina said.

I shook my head. We going to get ha out tomorrow. They all nodded they headed. Ima spend a night here on the couch. Tina nodded her head. She gave me an blanket and pillow
And went upstairs with three.

That's when I got a message from one of my old ho's that I use to fuck wit.

Alana🙄: hey baby

Youngboy: wat

Alana🙄: dam just wanted to see if u wanted to cum over!!?😈

I thought for a while...I mean why not I needed my shit sucked
Youngboy: yea I will be there in 15

Alana🙄: 🍾😍😏💦

I rolled my eyes and headed out to her house.

LIYAHS POV

I was dragged into some office were a whole bunch of officers were at.

"You know that you will be held one more week for fighting" a male officer said. I rolled my eyes
"I mean duh ya told me that like three times"

"Shut up" one of the officers said. "Next time you come back to Jail we will make it a living hell"

I laughed okay "I don't think I will be here anytime soon so don't worry"