Chapter 156: Elder Huan Versus Third Prince

“Besides using Retired Emperor to oppress people, what else can you do!” On the one hand Huan Ming Xiang took a stance while on the other hand, he glared extremely angrily at Baili Jia Jue. “Stinky fellow!”

Baili Jia Jue slipped off the smiling expression he had just now and emotionlessly said. “I can do much more. For example, tell everyone your identity.”

“You!” Huan Ming Xiang’s top was blown off as he gnashed his teeth. “What in the world are you planning!”

Baili JIa Jue smiled, a trace of evilness penetrated the bones. “What can a pretty boy like me do?”

Once the two words ‘pretty boy’ were spoken, Huan Ming Xiang seemed as if he was choking and he coughed fiercely.

“Very good.” Baili Jia Jue continued to say, his voice neither cold nor warm. “It seems that Elder Huan hasn’t forgotten that you’ve started a rumor about me being a pretty boy.”

Huan Ming Xiang looked at the face of the one who wielded supremacy, thoroughly defeated. “I won’t tear down your act in front of that girl again, alright? !”

This fellow suddenly interrupted him just now, wasn’t it because of this.

However, what game was he playing at.

Wearing this look to come to White Academy and even entered the Inferior Compound!

If those teacher were to know of this, wouldn’t they go insane?

“Of course it’s not bad that Elder Huan can do this, however……” Baili Jia Jue moved his sleeves, within his deep and low voice, there was a feeling of danger. “In the future, when Elder Huan mentions me, it’s best that you speak based on facts.”

Huan Ming Xiang raised his eyebrows in question. “What based on facts?” He’s never tricked anyone, you know? !

“For example.” Baili Jia Jue paused, the light in his eyes focused at the distance. “My heart is very gentle, very kind, a trustworthy husband for a lifetime.”

Hearing this, Huan Ming Xiang’s mouth twitched and his entire body felt ill. “Your heart……gentle and kind? You?” He really wanted to ask this icy fellow, when he’s saying these things, didn’t he feel the slightest bit ashamed? !

It’s very obvious, Baili Jia Jue didn’t. He was calm and composed as he retracted his gaze, his entire body filled with a feeling of self-control. “Hm hm, me.”

“You believe this yourself?” Huan Ming Xiang ‘hehe’d a couple of times.

The light in Baili Jia Jue’s eyes was unmoved as it swept over Huan Ming Xiang’s face. “Assessing this kind of thing, is of course for the benefit of another person’s ears. Having the other person believe it is something I believe Elder Huan can accomplish.”

Huan Ming Xiang: ……

This was the same as forcing him to lie for him! He’d said it before, this icy fellow’s got a bellyful of dark water!

The person who provoked him wouldn’t even have a skeleton left!

“Fine, since we’ve come to an understanding, then let’s first exchange martial qi.” Speaking to this point, Baili Jia Jue paused. “Did she tell you which level my martial arts was at?”

Huan Ming Xiang looked up at the sky. “Earth rank.” He swore that this was the most fraudulent earth rank he’d seen in his life!

“Earth rank?” Baili Jia Jue knitted his handsome eyebrows, his fingers pressed on his forehead apparently getting a headache because of this level. His eyes were steady as he carefully thought about it, after which his fingers moved. His entire body then radiated an indistinct earth yellow light.