Ch17 Cold Air. Cold Eyes.

Technically I was wearing more clothes, so I should feel warmer. But my clothes were freaking wet!
I was shivering.. from head to toe. my teeth chattering. This loser was standing tall while I covered my body as much as possible with my hands. It was not helping much.

"You need to pull up your socks. Your performance is getting below average. And as promised earlier, there's no going back. So it's better that you put in efforts before I do. Go to med centre now."

Well that was a lovely warning. Without making me sweat, he told me that I'm nothing more than a zero. Sweet.
I know he's going extra rude right now, because he's been gentle throughout the day. If he doesn't deliver a minimum dose of scoldings to his students, I don't think he'll be able to sleep peacefully at night.

Still, I kept a mental note to be ready tomorrow, because he's the perfect example of calm before the storm.
He left and I walked after him. I've learnt this thing recently. It's a gesture you should follow in front of your seniors. Keeping them as first priority. I've seen boys doing this for Nick and Killer, seen Killer doing it for their seniors, but Uncle James does it to me if we are together. Atleast for him, I'm a guest, *and* a lady.

I went to med room. I was expecting Major Johnson there, heard stories about his simple and gentle treatments. Don't miss the sarcasm there.
Let's see.

***********************************

Sorry for the small chapter.
Please vote if you like the stories.
Also, dm/comment if anything is boring or missing.
Thank you..