~3~

🔞🔞🔞

We were in the club sitting in a couch..

"Chim, wanna drink?"

"Yeah, why not"

"Okay what do you want?"

"Hm, soju for now"

"Okay"

I sat there waiting for Tae to come back with our drinks, until then i was looking around looking at some beautiful guys there, some were dancing and some were just barmans .

"I'm back, here you go"

"Thanks tata"

"Did anyone talk to you while I wasn't here?"

"Nah, no one talked to me.. why?"

"Cause whenever we go to clubs everyone comes to you and starts talking"

I chuckled and shaked my head.

"No not really but anyway"

We were drinking until tae for drunk or at least that's what I thought.

"Damn, actually I'm the one that gets drunk wtf?"

"hAhAhAhA I'm sober"

"Mhm, I can see that"

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Can you help me go to the bathroom?"

"Tch, okay c'mon"

I stood up and helped Tae stand up as well and took him to the bathroom.

"Here we are, go and do your thing now"

I said and fixed my pants but taehyung all of a sudden came close and pinned me to the wall..
My head between his hands and my breath was uneasy now.

"T-tae what are you-"

I got interrupted by his lips pressed on mine. My eyes were wide open and he was asking for permission to slide his tongue in my mouth, I didn't let him and tried pushing him off of me but he was way stronger than me.

He putted his hand down my pants and squeezed my member making me open my mouth slightly and he found the chance to slide his tongue in.
I finally gave in and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back, I felt him smirking while his hand was still inside my pants slowly starting playing with me and after his pace became faster.

"Ngh"

"How long can you stay quiet for?"

He asked me smirking.

"Try me~"

I couldn't do anything, I was horny so I needed this.
He pulled down his pants and boxers and after he took mine as well.
My eyes fell to his boner and he was really big.

"Like what you're seeing huh?"

"T-tata..?"

"Yes"

"C-can we do it now?"

I said and blushed looking around except his eyes.

"Are you even asking baby?"

He told me smirking  and locked the door behind me.
He pushed me against the wall again and attacked my neck by leaving love bites and hickeys.
I was breathing heavily but I still was trying not to moan.

"Okay, if you moan you'll see what will happen~"

"I won't"

"Oh huh, let's see"

He again started sucking on my neck and going lower, playing with my nipples and then licking my abs.
Without saying anything he just putted my member in his mouth sucking me hard enough. I could hold back any longer so I grabbed his hair and moaned loudly throwing my head backwards cause of the pleasure.

"Hah, you couldn't resist huh? Now that I finally made you moan I'm gonna do what you wanted me to"

He got up and made me face the mirror while he was behind me. I saw him putting his hand to my butt squeezing it and then inserting one finger inside me.

I left a breathing moan and bend over to the counter.
Soon I felt his member rubbing against my entrance but i quickly got up and turned around to face him.

"Tae, I think we can't do this.. we're friends it's wrong"

"Its not bad, C mon Chim"

"No, sorry Tae i don't think I'm ready"

And I really wasn't even tho I was really horny, I've never done it before so I was afraid.

"Okay, I understand cause you've never done it.. let's go, i want to drink again"

"No you're gonna get even more drunk"

He turned his head towards me and smiled faintly.

"I'm not drunk... I was acting"

"Huh?"

"I only did this cause I thought maybe like this I could touch you, which I did but I wanted more..."

"Tae..."

"I know I know, you're not ready.. it's fine really"

I kinda felt bad for him and to be honest... I kinda like him.
I went close to him and hugged him tight and then kissed him in the lips.

"But don't worry that time will come too"

I told him smirking and he smiled at me.

" I'll be waiting then"