~5~

I woke up feeling like throwing up.
I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and went on my knees starting to throwing up.

I drank too much last night so I'm not surprised.
After I was done i got up and brushed my teeth so the nasty taste goes away.
When I was done i got out and saw Jungkook there.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am now"

I went and putted my shirt back on and turned around so I can go in the kitchen and eat something.

"I already made you cereals by the way"

"Oh thank you then "

"Sure"

Wait he was pissed last night and now he is trying to be good with me again?
Heh I can't understand him some times.
I went downstairs and sat down in front of my plate.
When I started eating Jungkook appeared again and talked to me.

"Can we talk when you finish eating?"

"Eh... Yeah"

Talk about what again?.

When I was done i  tool my bowl to the sink and say down next to Jungkook who was sitting on the couch .

"So you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah"

"About what?"

"Well you know how I much I hate when we get on a fight and I can't be mad at you for that long either.."

"Look I know I'm sorry okay? I  did what I did probably because of the alcohol but I..."

"You?"

"I... maybe i like h-him.."

"Wait what?"

"I don't even know kookie i think i like  taehyung"

"Jiminie... he.. he is your best friend"

"I don't know anymore! I'm so confused!"
I said and I was at the edge of crying.

"No no don't cry! Just tell him he'll probably feel the same"

"Maybe but I just like him I don't love him"

"Still don't you want to be with him?"

Jungkooks pov*

I don't want him to say yes but i have to be a good brother and I want him to tell me everything.

"Well I don't know about that but I think I'm ready"

"Ready for what?"

"G-giving him my virginity..."

"Do that and I swear I'll hate you for the rest of my life I don't care but giving your virginity to him that fast? Stop being a cockslut"

"I'm not a cockslut!"

"Yeah whatever you say, like I'll believe you..."

"I can't even fucking talk with you! You're so annoying! You always tell me to talk with you about everything but you start scolding me after!"

"Well that's my job jimin! And you do act like a cockslut like come on you know him for that long but you just like him so why give him something that precious? Think a little, what if he wants just to fuck you and then leave? You're gonna regret it and cry for you whole damn life!"

I saw him tearing up again and I felt bad.

"Jimin please don't cry, I'm doing it for your own good"

"Its okay I would say the same things too  if I had a younger sibling "

I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Just don't let others to hurt you baby bro"

"Yes~"

He said and hugged me tightly. God why is he so cute? And why is he my brother?!
Like c'mon i want him to be mine and I'm not gonna let anyone touch him I'm gonna make him fall for me and I'll be the one who's gonna take his virginity because I love him.

Yes, I love my younger brother so? I'll start from tonight with my mission...to make Jimin... fall for me.

☆°☆♧☆♧☆♧°♧•♧•]▪♧☆♧°♧°]°○]◇

I'M STILL ALIVE OH MY GOODNESS!AND SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER GUYS🙇‍♀️REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOUUU💜

AND SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER GUYS🙇‍♀️
REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOUUU💜