Ch.14 Presents Before Christmas?

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I looked and saw that Ray was calling me. What could be so important to call in the morning? I picked it up.

" Hello?" I asked grumpily.

" Camie! Get ready and meet me at my house! And you have to wear a dress, ok? Bye!"

" Wait Ra-"

He hung up on me. "That bastard," I mumbled as I went to my closet. A Thursday on break and I have to wake up early. What has the world gone to?

" Why a dress?" I asked myself. Then I realized. " Ugh! Today he's having Christmas at his house! I completely forgot! Why am I such an idiot?!"

I wasn't expecting an answer but I got one anyway. " You're an idiot because I got all the brains," Brady said standing at my doorway.

" What the hell do you want?" I snapped.

He took a step back. " Hey your the one yelling I just over heard from my room, and came to check what's happening that's all," he explained defensively.

I sighed. " You know not to get on my bad side in the morning or I'll snap," I said laying out a couple of dresses on my bed.

Brady ignoring my warning pushed his luck anyway. " So what's all this about Christmas at Ray's house? You got a date? Because you'd never wear a dress, speaking of dates you know today's Thursday right? You don't have to wake up early, you could've went back to sleep after your call you know."

I was getting angrier by the second. Until I exploded. " BRADY GET OUT AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS BEFORE I SKIN YOU ALIVE AND AND THROW YOUR BONES TO THE COYOTES! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?"

His eyes were wide and he was cowering down the hall. " Yes," was all I heard Brady say as he went down the stairs.

"I'm glad we're on the same page!" I yelled and slam the door. And went back to picking a dress. " Man what a headache."

I decided to go with my plain red dress. It was a almost tank top like straps, and came down a little below my knees. And it had a bow tied around my back. There also was a rose on the right chest side. I wore flats that were black and had roses on it. I noticed I didn't take off my necklace before I went to sleep. But I left it on because I wore it every day.Like always I left my hair as it was, but I did brush through it.

Before I walked out my door I grabbed my purse that had my phone, money, and camera in it. He's going to pay for me dressing up. I also grabbed the two wrapped presents to give to Ray and Caine. I had other gifts for Ren, Greg, and James but decided to give it to them when I see them again.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I saw my mom making something. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table.

" Camillia dear! Why are you dressed up?! You look so beautiful!" My mom adored me when I dressed in something fancy.

"I'm going over to Ray's to celebrate Christmas at his house with his family. I told you that," I mumbled the last part.

" Oh!I'm sorry I forgot." she said and went back to making whatever it was.

" You aren't the only one who forgets things," Brady mumbled mockingly walking in the kitchen. I was about to burst again when my father came in and stopped me.

"Brady take a look at your sister," dad said pionting at me. Brady looked at me and started to cower again.

My eyes were filled with anger, and were narrowed. My eyes were looking directly at Brady. And I had a scowl on my face.