Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 15

*Jessie's POV*

I sat up slowly, clutching my head and digging my nails in. God I had a killer headache, not to mention I felt like throwing up. What happened last night? Where was I again? I looked around through silted eye's to discover myself in Tristan's room. I was wearing only boxers.

After a moment of my mouth lolling open in pure horror, Tristan strode in. I didn't even stop to think for a second, the words just jumped form my mouth. "Did we have sex?!!?!"

Tristan jolts a little, startled by my raw voice suddenly loud and demanding. He looks at me for a second, the blanket wrapped tightly around me. "No. Why?" he asks confused.

"Umm. I'm in your bed naked!" I shout, a little to loud. He wince's.

"God Jessie, I wouldn't have sex with you well you were under the influence. That's pretty much rape." he give's me a grim look, then adds sarcastically "Glad to see you trust me so much though. Thanks"

I sigh, my bubble of fear popping just like that. "Sorry.. It's just.. Why am I naked?

"Well I wasn't going to have you sleeping in jeans" he retorted

"So you stripped me?!" I squeal embarrassed

"No, Vanessa wouldn't let me. She did it herself" he says enviously.

I practically choke. I needed a topic change. NOW.

"What happened last night?" I wonder out loud.

He raise's an eyebrow. "What do you remember?"

"Nothing" I admit.

He looks away for a moment, and I picture the gears turning in his head. He's calculating, deciding what to tell me and what to leave out. I clear my throat in annoyance and impatience. He merely glance's at me, then seems to make up his mind.

"Last night you snuck out to go to Josh's party. I don't know what happened until I got there, but you and Josh were making out when I found you. You were big time high to" I shudder, but he goes on "I got pissed seeing you suck face with such a douche, so I pulled you off him and ended up punching him in the face."

"Oh my god, are you okay!?" forgetting about my mostly naked body I jump out of bed and capture his face, turning it both ways for proper inspection. I can't find any injuries though..

"What happened next?" I ask, blushing slightly as I remember my indecency. It's hard to forget with Tristan's eye's greedily taking me all in, wetting his lips with his tongue as if I were something he really wanted to eat. Okay, that last part sounds way to dirty.

"I took you outside and drove you home" he shrugs, not done checking me out.

"No wait...." I trail off

"What?" he asks, his eye's going back to my own.

"You....You kissed me" I admit shyly.

"Y-Yeah W-we-Well I-it was a Mistake" he stuttered, caught of guard that I remembered.

"No it wasn't" I reply, and drat forward, catching his bottom lip between mine. He tense's all over.

I pull back quickly, before he can trap me in the kiss. His eye's burn with desire and annoyance at my all to fast kiss. He seems to give himself a shake then.

"But Jessie, I already told you. We can't.. We can't go out until your ready to accept yourself" he said firmly. I pouted and chewed that over. He'd said that I'd made out with Josh, so there'd already be rumours for certain that I was gay/Bi. Did that mean I was ready to come out of the closet? I wasn't sure, but what I was sure was that I wanted Tristan as a boyfriend.