Zero

Alice was a sweet, smart girl but didn't have many friends. So she created some "friends" of her own. They were imagining, but they were real to her. She started naming them after numbers, and the first friend was named Zero. After a while, she started forgetting about Zero as she didn't need her anymore. One day, her parents died in a horrible car accident and she watched it all happen. She was later adopted by her next-door neighbor, Mr. Rogers. The minute she entered his house, he started beating her and making her do everything for him. She did manual labor just to keep him from horribly beating her time after time.

Years passed by, and she started getting used to being bullied by many people. She was constantly questioned about the black eyes she was always getting, but never said anything. Later on, she was walking down the stairs of the school before someone pushed her down violently. She had enough of this and snapped. She yelled and screamed before getting him down on the floor followed by a very savage beating. She broke his arm, punched his stomach forcing him to cough up blood, and much other stuff. When someone yelled out "STOP!" she then realized what she had done, and ran back home. All she could think about was why she snapped. She couldn't come up with a good reason.She never snapped at all. She got expelled after what happened, but she started not talking, eating, or coming out of her room. Suddenly, a voice came out of her mouth, but it wasn't her voice, it was someone's else. All that voice said was, "We're best friends, forever,"

After another beating, she passed out. When she awoke, the news was talking about a man who was found dead with a lot of beating on him. Then the voice came back to her, and this time made her pass out. When she awoke (again) her looks have changed. Her skin and hair were white, and her eyes were covered with black circles. Her voice wasn't Alice anymore, it was Zero's voice. Alice was now gone, and Zero is now free. After what happened, Zero murdered everyone who knew Alice and escaped into the woods.

(The one Below i found somewhere)

I am at a small outdoor cafe just a few hundred yards from the teeming throng of a morning market, just in sight of the Bosporus. I love this city, and all its thick and violent contradictions. The rising heat of the day is already causing the linen of my suit to cling to my legs.

I awoke last night with a change of heart; you are owed an explanation, and even a warning. If I do as I have planned, I and my actions will be vilified, and misunderstood. Please believe me, I am doing this for all the right reasons. You may not see it now, but in ten or twenty years, you will see a new world born. That is worth any sacrifice.

I have done my work here in Turkey, the first of many great cities to see, and I board a plane tomorrow. Don't bother looking for me here.

Samarkand, Uzbekistan
September
05:04:20 AM

I am in one of the oldest settlements of mankind, and her majesty overwhelms me, just as her descent saddens me. Once the jewel of Alexander's conquest, and the capital of Tamarlane's empire, she has fallen into disrepair and goes fallow with neglect. I must confess knowing this already, but forgive my sense of romanticism; I did want to see this place, once.

I have no work to do here; once the junction of trade lanes between East and West, Samarkand has become isolated and useless to me. But the ghosts of her history and past bring me strength and resolve. The case that I carry with me is heavy in my hand, it is my burden, but with each stop, that burden lessens.

I have allowed myself this one folly, leaving the web for a moment, but I will not linger long.

Munich, Germany
September
08:05:18 AM

The city still sleeps late into the morning on Saturday, and in many places the streets are still empty. There is a grand majesty of Munich's remaining prewar buildings, and I remarked on its beauty to my local driver. "It was a lot nicer before the British bombed us," he said without a hint of irony. He was at least two generations removed from the war, and did not seem, or want, to understand when I told him that London had the same problem.