Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Let's Make an Agreement

My heart was ready to pound right out of my chest. I already sent out the message to Mystery man. But ever since then, the realization of what I would have to do has been driving me close to insanity, and completely into panic. I have been talking to this guy for a few months now but we had never officially discussed how we felt about each other, or even relationships in general. But now I was confessing that the entire time that I had been talking to this guy; I have secretly been wanting him to hold me and touch me like a lover would.

I groaned out of frustration and embarrassment when the thought hit me. God, I was a mess. But that was really how I felt. I have always respected Mystery man and have valued his friendship tremendously. But from the first moment I heard his voice, I wanted him as something much more. Groaning again, I flopped my face into my blanket, no longer being able to look at my phone. 

I was currently in my room, on my phone, trying to distract myself from what would happen in just a few hours. I would have to leave for dinner soon and after I ate, I would go to the woods and- ugh- meet with Mystery man. I really wondered if I would be able to last the next couple of hours if I could barely think about Mystery man any more.

At that moment, the door slide open and I saw Warlo walk into the room. Warlo smiled happily at me and sat next to my body on my bed.

"Hey Sebastian, dinner's about to start. Let's go." Warlo told me kindly. I looked up at him with the one eye that wasn't squished into the covers, still unmoving from my position. Warlo's smile instantly dropped and he used both hands to violently shake me. "Come on! I'm hungry! And we wanted to eat with you to gas you up before you had to bare out your heart like a stripper bares out her ass cheeks when she twerks!"

 A surprised laugh left my lips but was quickly turned into a startled yelp when a suddenly fell off the bed. There was an intense silence that passed and Warlo and I both did not breath for even a second.

"You know, baring my heart like Nicki Minaj bares her ass would have been much more effective." I commented, drawing out a short laugh from Warlo.

"Yeah, probably." He smiled, standing up and reaching out his hand. "Now let's go eat some of that delicious lasagna that they are making tonight."

~~~~~~~

The lasagna was in fact fantastic. Sebastian had been momentarily distracted by the food and hadn't thought about Mystery man for a while.

A while being half an hour. Which, compared to how long he had been thinking about Mystery man, was a short amount of time. But Sebastian took it greedily, about as greedily as he took the encouragement and hype from his friends. Warlo honestly hadn't been kidding when he said that the group wanted to gas him up. They did joke and tease him like they usually did but they added in a ton of random compliments and were constantly talking about how "confident" and "irresistible" I was. It was incredibly odd but nice non the less.

And once again, the lasagna was amazing.

The food at this school was five star, honestly. 

The thoughts of food distracted me again but soon I realized that I was already a few steps away from my rock.

And that there was a good chance that Mystery man was already here. The thought caused my heart to nervously clench and I sucked in a breath. I was not ready for this. But too soon I heard the crunching of leaves under heavy boots.

"Close you eyes." He whispered, realizing that my eyes were still wide open. God his voice was amazing. What he didn't realize was that they were wide open from nerves but I closed my eye before he could catch on. I shakily maneuvered around the rock and sat down. I knew that it was not a smooth transition by the chuckle that he let out and my cheeks started to heat up in response.