Chapter 13, "Feels So Wrong Doing The Right Thing"

Brooklyn's POV

Liam came over to my house persuading me to go to the stupid party so here I am getting ready. I was glaring at myself in mirror feeling so incredibly stupid in this red dress of mine until I was intruded by a silent knock at the door with Harry's faint call from the other side of the door, "may I come in?"

"Sure." I shortly replied still glaring at myself in the mirror while Harry strolled into the room giving me an observation reading the situation, "You're having second thoughts aren't you?"

After some hesitation I lightly nodded mumbling out, "I feel stupid."

"You're not stupid. You know who is? Louis. You're going to that party! You're going to show him that you don't care what he says!" Harry tried to hype me up with some motivation while I fired a glare at him huffing out, "I don't want to see his face Harry, so no I'm not going!"

To show I was serious I huffed with frustration as I sat up at my make up desk glaring up at him through the mirror seeing he was him shaking his head at me with disbelief, "The Brooklyn I know wouldn't take his shit so show him who's boss."

"Fine I'll go to the stupid party but only to show him I don't give a toss about him and his words!" I shot up from my desk chair grabbing my leather jacket from my bed as I stormed out the room heading downstairs over to my car.

I gazed over to his drive way noticing his car wasn't there so he must be at the party already....

Before I hopped into my car I turned around to face Harry who was standing at the front door, "have fun!" He waved over to me as I sent a faint smile before I set off for the drive heading over to Niall's house as he was my plus one.

As soon as Niall greeted me at the door he immediately yanked my arm dragging me into his house, "we have to take a photo then post it on insta so Louis could see we're having a blast. Then he'll wish he didn't say such crap about you."

As Niall shoved his phone in my face taking a selfie Liam appeared around the corner questioning out, "what did he say? Whatever it was, I'm sure he didn't mean anything."

"How could you be so sure Brother?" I sighed softly while Niall pulled his thinking face, "...Brooky, if you think about it, there must be some been some kind of reason behind his outburst." Niall spoke out his mind as I shook my head in disagreement.

"There was a reason.... Brooklyn... he's leaving... Leaving as in leaving the country... he's going back to England. He thought It'll be easier to leave on a bad note so it wouldn't effect you in anyway." Liam stated as I tried to wrap my head around what was just said to me, I just darted my eyes back and forth from both Liam and Niall until I legged it out of the house to jump into my car to drive to Louis' house.

I started banging on the door demanding Louis to open up, "Louis?! Are you still there?! Why didn't you say goodbye you jackass?! I understand why you went back to England, to be with your family but why didn't you say goodbye?!" I banged on the door with each question demanding answers even though I knew he wasn't in the house...

I just dropped on my knees on his front step realising he'll never answer because he's actually gone so I glanced up to the sky expressing out my frustration, "you're a jackass, Tomlinson!"

-Doncaster, England-
-5.05 A.M.-

Louis' POV

Once I stepped inside my house feeling so jet lag I rested my head against the door thinking about what everyone was doing back in LA until I decided to grab my phone out my pocket to see what was up myself, the first thing that popped up was a Twitter dm from Liam,