Chapter 14, England Trip

-Saturday 22nd December 2018-

-The England Trip-

Brooklyn's POV

I felt being shaken forcefully with Niall's blasting words screech through my ears, "WAKE UP!"

I immediately shot a firing glare full of annoyance at Niall until my expression eased into my game face expression after realising what day it was, today's the day where we'll confront Louis- I mean today's the day where we'll have a blast in England!

I soon jumped out of bed to get ready for the flight, knowing the flight will be seven hours I decided to wear my comfiest clothes.

After getting ready I swiftly made my way downstairs where all our suitcases were, "C'mon! It's time to leave!" I protested stood at the door waiting for everyone.

"We got ten minutes until we actually have to leave." Harry slowly walked over glaring at his watch stating the facts while Liam swiftly followed behind him walking out the kitchen with an incoming smirk, "Yeah you seem really excited to go as you want to leave right now. Why's that?"

"I never been to England before! I'm just so excited to see what it's like." I expressed my excitement as Niall soon joined our group by the suitcases bring up, "Well there's someone over there who you'll love to meet."

"No. I don't even want to hear Louis' name let alone actually see him." I folded my arms at Niall groaning in annoyance as he gently pulled a slow smile, "I was actually talking about the queen."

"Yeah and I'm a hologram." I responded sarcastically basically telling him I know he's talking BS, I know he was talking about Louis.

"Oh no where's Brooklyn?" Ashton sarcastically panicked walking down the stairs heading over to us with his smugness.

Why do I feel like that's something Louis would say after I make a comment like that?

I soon noticed the clothes Ashton was wearing, he was wearing a tracksuit that I swear Louis has. Not that I know what Louis owns... but I swear I've seen him wear that before.

"Like what you see? Take a picture it'll last longer." Ashton winked making me break out of my thoughts as I cleared my throat turning away while Liam lightly nudged Ashton's arm.

"I mean, do you like what you see? Take a picture it'll last longer." Ashton repeated in a BRITISH ACCENT!

I knew they wanted an reaction so I kept a still face giving no reaction even if in my mind I was screaming wanted to know what they were playing at.

"C'mon Brooky boo, cat got your tongue?" Louis- I mean Ashton sarcastically threw at me as he slowly walked right up to me wanting an reaction which I ended up giving, "jackass." I muttered under my breath while all boys except Harry clapped their sarcasm, "there is the iconic insult."

Harry just eyed everyone with his arms folded activating serious Harry mode....

"Stop being so childish." He eyed each of the boys in irritation before he hit them with a lecture in,

3

2

1

"Niall, I would expect this from you so I'm not surprised but still disappointed. Liam, I wouldn't expect you to go this far. Ashton, I didn't expect this from you at all." He eyed each of the boys giving them a firing lecture while I stood awkwardly at the door wanting to laugh my head off.

His lecture just ended up bringing awkward silence which was soon cut short by Ashton's snarky attitude and fake British accent he decided to put on, "who's idea was it to bring the old man?"