it's the PEOPLE

Your POV

As Grimmel retreat,  Hiccup came flying down with toothless.

"so,  that's Grimmel. Well he looks worse than I imagined but " he grab my arm to make me turn around and look at him. I know what he was gonna ask...  Try to guess.

"Was he the one who make the furies extinct? " he was serious and upset, Toothless growled while looking where Grimmel headed.

I nod, Grimmel is the one who made them extinct. Also the one who who killed my family. I don't want to lose the Dragons nor Hiccup and his village. Grimmel is unstoppable. My father tried stopping him but it end up .......... Anyways, I probably should take Toothless with me. Berk would be in great trouble since Grimmel knew where the Great Dragon Master lives. Unless........

Later that Night

"Hiccup " I whispered but Hiccup heard it. He was hugging me from the back while we both were looking at the stars. He hummed, then kissed my cheek.
.

"what is it?" He asked,  voice husky. Oh God I'm gonna sink into his embrace. Here goes nothing with my idea.

" Hiccup we gotta leave Berk" I said with no emotion as I separate from his hug,  looking him right in the eyes.
He look confused

"what do you mean? "

"hiccup, Grimmel knows where you live and knows you have dragons. There's no doubt that he will come back and destroy the people of Berk and make the dragons extinct. We've got to leave or they will die. "

I came closer to him and put a hand on his cheek leaning in closer but he pulled away

"but Berk is our home, if Grimmel's gonna take it, I will fight for their freedom " giving a straight posture he patted toothless.

"were no longer safe here, somewhere out there, Grimmel is preparing to end Berk. Please Hiccup, if you really want them to live. You would agree with me. " he looks down but doesn't let go of Toothless.

I looked down cause I already knew what his decision was.

"OK fine, " I said while getting on Sky.

"it's your Decision, your the chief" I said while Making Sky turn around, ready to set off but I think I will never set on this island ever again

"but remember, Berk isn't a place Hiccup, " I turn to him for the last time.

"it's the people " I flew away with sky not looking back. But I really want him to chase after me, to tell me he'll find a way, to tell me that he agreed.

But he didn't. Why am I so dumbly in Love with him.

I did nothing but cried silently, even I knew Sky was crying in the inside.

{ hey guys! Sorry it's a short chapter. But I just saw the second released trailer. And thought of a new idea, don't worry I will update soon cause Semester break is coming! But exams are coming up by no worries, our semester break is next week!

Lots of Love! }