The Plan

Warning: I didn't see the movie yet but a friend told me about it, so this won't be what exactly is like in the movie

......

"oh my god were all gonna die! "
I yelled

"what makes you think of that? " he asked giving me a sword as I already knocked out two men

"I mean, you always have a plan, and saying 'my plan?' like that ain't helping. Don't tell me you just rushed here so you can rescue me " I said while fighting men side by side with hiccup. He release zippleback gas around us then light it up making an explosion

"well, my plan is to distract the men with a Dragon attack then go looking for you " I heard a screaming Tuffnut for his beard was being cut, making me flinch at the sound

"then what's next? " but then a laughing Grimmel appeared above us ridding Toothless.

"like I said, you both depend on your dragons therefore you are NOTHING without them! " he exclaimed.
And with that he flew off leaving me and scared Hiccup.

"we need to catch up with him and the only dragon that's fast enough would be-" hiccup was interrupted by a roar from

"SKY! " I exclaimed. Seeing her attacking some Vikings, then she spotted me and ran to me. I petted her head but then remembering the situation were in I whispered something to Sky.

"Hiccup, I need you to ride Sky and chase Grimmel, make sure that he comes around the boat, specifically right above that sail " I pointed at the high sail of the boat and headed there.
Hiccup was already off and chasing Grimmel. I climb on top of the sail, waiting for the right time. Once Toothless was close enough, I jump off.

Landing on his back roughly, Grimmel felt the impact and faced me.
"stupid little girl" he says, adjusting Toothless tail, so he can fly steadily. I whistled and hundreds of dragons Ms were now dying with us.

I quickly pushed Grimmel out of Toothless and he landed on a  Typhomerang, since it's wing is so big, I'm making it a fighting arena.

Following him, I quickly punched him but he dodged it, I sent another punch again but he blocked it by grabbing my arms and sending me across the wing.

It was hard to stand up because of the impact, but I feel him getting closer. Pretending to be unconscious, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine bringing him back to ride Toothless.

"just like your family, you always depend on dragons, no wonder your a perfect match for Hiccup but remember this, dragons and humans will never be united. " he stood up

"your clan may have protected the Dragon world, but seeing you with Hiccup, well, he can't be with you, he's a Viking chief and he has responsibilities....... And so do you. YOU are not meant to be with him, Guardian of Dragons pfft "

3rd Persons POV

Not wanting to hear anymore you jumped off the edge of the typhomerangs wing and landed on Toothless, who can no longer can steadily fly. Creating you and Grimmel to tumble back, but before Grimmel could fall for his death he teared Toothless tail.

Luckily for you, you were caught by him but now you two are falling that is till, Hiccup with Sky saved you.

But you were in deep thoughts on what Grimmel just said

You are the Guardian of Dragons, and it is your job to protect them. That means...........

Leaving Hiccup