29

I walked in to my office, happy to finally be back. I sighed in contentment as I closed the door. Going through the closed cupboards, I found a box with my stuff that I was flipping out about and emptied it, putting all of Ashley's things in.

I fixed up everything about what was out of place and sat down. Technically Ashley had till Tuesday afternoon, but I wanted to get a head start on the next week's edition.

Jan walked in then. "Rhea! Welcome back. Did we finish everything that you needed to do?" She asked me, placing a small box of letters on the table.

I nodded and smiled, but the truth was, I came back with more than what I left with.

"I'm in front of my studies, I feel recharged." I grinned as I went through the box of letters. "Thanks Jan."

Jan left my office and I saw Ashley out in the main room talking to someone. I quickly looked down, but he must have seen me because he knocked on my door, coming in.

"Did you pack all my stuff already?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

"Yes. It was too boyish for my liking." I jabbed as I pretended to read a letter.

"Yeah, but now, it's like, look at me and my vagina."

I raised a freshly waxed eyebrow at him. "It does not."

Ashley just grinned and I knew he was baiting me up. I turned to the door when I heard another knock.

"Luke." I greeted. "I didn't know you were still here." I'm sure he said he had to go back to Perth yesterday.

"Hey, yeah. I was wondering if we could talk." Luke told me before turning to Ashley. "Alone."

Ashley took the hint. "That's cool. I'll be out there." He closed the door behind him, letting us have our privacy.

"I'm going to Perth in about four hours." He said as he looked at his watch. "But when I return in a couple days, I want to know, this, our relationship we have, do you want more?"

I raised my eyebrows, intrigued. "More?" I breathed out. I was only thinking of this the other day.

"Have a couple days to think about it." Luke smiled at me. The door barged open and Ashley was back.

"Sorry to intrude on your private moment, but someone is here, insisting on seeing you Rhea." Ashley grinned.

Ashley stepped in, making Luke move to the side and then in came Ryder.

I stared wide eyed at the three men I've had sex with in the past month all look at each other than me.

I groaned, closing my eyes, dropping my head on to the table.

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." I spoke as I looked at them all again. All three were different as could be. Different colour hair, eyes, skin tones. I don't know how I found myself attracted to any of them, but I did.

"What's wrong?" Ryder asked. "Are you feeling ill?"

"I'm fine." I snapped at him. "What are you doing here?"

Ryder shoved his hands in his pockets. "I wanted to talk to you, in private."

I waved my hand at them all. "Join the queue."

"Luke." Ryder said to my boss.

"Ryder." Luke returned, both staring daggers in to each other.

"Ashley." Ashley stated, making both men turn to him. "Sorry, thought we were greeting each other."

"Oh god." I groaned. "Right, all three, out." I said standing up.