5

I walked into the door of the loft and seen everyone looking at me.
"Uh, hey guys." I said rubbing the back of my neck. They all told me hey as I walked into the kitchen to start making dinner. Every time the pack has a meeting I also make them dinner so they can eat before they go home.

TiMe SkIp

After I had finished dinner, I called the pack into the dinning room for dinner. They all sat down in there normal spots and I placed a plate in front of them all. Getting a few 'thank you mom.' Or 'thank you'. I smiled at them and told them that their welcome. I sat down at the end of the table, as Derek sat at the other end. The rest of the pack on the sides.
I seen that Jackson was about to take a bite of his food.
"Jackson not yet. You know the alpha takes the first bite." He looked down but placed his fork down.
Derek just looked at me and took a bite, I looked towards Jackson and told him he could eat now. But he didn't he just looked at me. Everyone was looking at me.
"Guys why aren't you eating?" I asked looking at them.
"Their not eating because the second bite is the alphas mate. Even if the alpha and it's mate isn't together they still wait." Derek said looking at me. I felt myself start to blush and took a bite of food and the pack then started eating.
"Excuse me." I told everyone.
I got up and walked to the bathroom splashing water in my face. I heard a knock on the door.
"Stiles are you okay?" It was Derek. I opened the door.
"What do you think? I am a mate to a alpha that don't like me that I'm pretty sure we hate each other. Most of my friends have started calling me mom? So how do you think I feel?" He looked guilty.
"Look I'm sorry okay. I can't help it, it wasn't me that chose you to be my mate. I was the wolf, and I can't change it I know you don't want to be my mate and don't really even want to date me. And I'm not gonna force you to. It's completely your choice not mine." He said then walked away.
'Great. Way to add more pressure to everything Derek.'