7

Heyyy whats up guys im BACKKKK

STILES-

I walked in to my room trying to get the guys up when i heard knocking on the front. Sighing i threw the cover back on the guys that took over my bed and made my way towards the front door. I swung it open to see the rest of the pack.
(Lydia, malia, Liam, Allison, Erica, boyd )
"Hey guys what are you doing here?" I asked them kinda surprised.
"Well we was going to go hang out at dads but he is not home so we decided to come over here and see if you needed anything." I looked at them weird for a second then nodded my head letting the in.
They all sat down in the living room.
"Lydia and Allison go wake the guys up that is in my room asleep. Erica and boyd can you come in here and help me finish cooking breakfast for everyone and malia and Liam can you go set the table please?" They all nodded and went and done their jobs.

TiMe SkIp

After Erica, Boyd and I finished breakfast i called the pups to the table to eat. When i heard another knock on the door.
I sighed once again.
Damn i should just get the whole pack a house key.
I walked to the door and opened it up to see Derek standing there. I pushing him outside and followed closing the door behind us.
"Derek what the hell are you doing here?!"
"What? I thought that this is were we was meeting up since i was getting home late." He said.
"No Derek. Thats not it. But last night what happened what did you have to do that you left Isaac all alone at night?!" I asked him starting to get a little mad.
"Stiles, its hard to explain." He said looking down at the ground.
"I have time, the pups are eating so tell me what was so much more important."
"Stiles stop okay. I had to take care of something."
"Tell me damnit."
"Fine! You want to know what i was doing? I was the next town over i have a friend over there that knows i have a mate that dont wNt to be my mate. But my wolf dont know that. He sees it as you are my mate and thats finally. But last night was the first full moon i found out you was my mate and i didnt want to do something i would regret later on okay." He said sighing.
"What would u do?" I asked him knowing i already knew the answer.
"My wolf sees you as his... that means he wants to mark you. But marking you would be taking something away from you. And if i had marked you last night i would of regretted it because you dont want to be my mate. But if i mark u... you will always be my mate." He said while looking down.
"But you didnt even ask me if it was what i wanted?"

Derek-

"But you didnt even ask me if it was what I wanted."
Them words kept playing back in my head until i finally snapped out of it.
"What did you just say?" I asked him finally looking up at him.
"You. Didn't. Ask. Me . If . It . Was . What. I. Wanted." He said back slower.
"Stiles. I knew it wasn't what you wanted. You told me it wasn't." I said keeping my gaze on him.
" listen Derek. I cant out run me being your mate. I heard you talking to deaton that night before i left. That night i couldn't stop thinking that if i didn't even try i would have to live with the fact that i was the reason you died. And i couldn't leave knowing that. I was going to tell u sooner but i didn't know the right time." I couldn't look away from him.
"Are u telling me you want to actually try to be my mate?"
"Yeah. I mean you pretty good looking for a dude. At least if I'm gonna go gay might as well be for a attractive guy." He said laughing.
I smiled at him. Then took a step closer and leaned in slowly to see if he was gonna back away... but he didn't he closed the gap between us. I felt his smooth lip kissing mine as i pulled him closer. He pulled away when we heard a
"Finally"
Come from the opposite side of the door. He laughed as he opened it and looked at the pack.
"Okay okay. Lets go have a pack night." He said while pushing his way through the teens. I was stuck where i was standing smiling like a fool until i heard the words
"Hey der. You coming. You're kinda in the pack."
From my mate. I walked inside to see the pack all huddled together Scott and Isaac laying on the love seat together (mates) Lydia and Jackson laying on the floor right beside one another. (Mates) Allison was next to Liam as malia was laying with her head on Liams lap. This was my pack.

I walked over to Stiles and sat down right beside him as he played a movie. I looked over at him and smiled.
That is my mate. And i love him and he loves me now mark him. I heard my wolf say i just chuckled to myself as the pack watched the movie.
"What you laughing at der?"
"Nothing just my wolf." He looked at me weird.
"Whats he saying?"
"That my mate is hot and would look really good with a mark on him someday." He smiled.
"Yeah, someday." He kissed my cheek and went back to watching the movie.

Okay guys so i am back. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I made it longer because i have no been active :) but this is not the end i know the ending of it sounds like the end but its not i promise :)