Chapter 6

Cookie: Welp. Here's chap 6! *shakes booty* it's starting to pick up and shiz is about to hit the fan! ;)

Pic is of Justin Gaston as Shay. I'm just gonna pick him to play Shay, everyone else feel free to use your own fantasy man. LOl

YOUTUBE link: is "Read All About It" by Emeli Sande. Awesome song! It fits Channing.

Lovin the story so far? Well Read/Comment/Vote/Shag! :D

(Unedited)

**** 

I woke up to the odd sensation of someone watching me in my sleep. Even before I opened my eyes I knew who watched me so diligently.

      Yawning, I cracked my eyes open and sure enough, warm amber eyes gazed down at me with open adoration. No one has ever quite looked at me like that before. Hell, with a face like mine, I've been subjected to lustful gazes, even possession but the way Channing looked at me...it was like I was Gods gift to man or something. I didn't know what to do with that knowledge.

      "Uh," I blinked the sleep out my eyes and yawned again. "Shit, sorry." I settled on my back and stretched. "How long you been watching me sleep, man?"

      "A while." Channing admitted with a smile. "Morning."

     "Hmm." I sat up and rolled my neck and shoulder, moaning at the feeling of easing muscles. Damn that felt good. For the first time in days I had actually slept through the night. "Morning."

      Channing propped himself up with an elbow and continued to stare at me with that sappy grin of his. "You're in my bed."

      I looked down at the white sheet half covering our nakedness then squinted down at Channing, wondering why he was pointing out the obvious. "Uh...yeah?"

      "I like it."

      I scratched my chest and yawned again. " Uh huh, okay."

      " And I like watchin' you sleep," he continued on.

      It was a good thing that I've gotten used to Channing by now because he was being creepy again. Sweet but creepy.

      "You look better," I pointed out, taking the time to study his face. And he really did look better. He was no longer pale and sweating with fever like last night. Even the shadows under his eyes were almost gone.

     "It's cause you're with me, Shay. Usually, I'm hurtin' cause the full moon is tonight but now I ain't." He grabbed my hand and squeezed. "I'm mighty grateful."

     Right. The werewolf thing. I really didn't feel like getting into that right now so I instead I decided to pretend that what he was saying was normal. If we were going to make whatever this thing between us work, I needed to compromise. He could get use to my attitude and I'll get use to his quirks. Even the whole werewolf thing.

      Since he didn't look like he was ready to let my hand go, I let him hold it and scanned his bedroom. In the light of day it looked like a plain wooden cabin. There was a single painting on the wall of some kind of red flower I didn't recgonize. It was hung a few inches above a dresser with an attached mirror that was right across the single window I had climbed into last night. Then there was the bed. That was it. As vibrant as Channing was, I expected his room to be a bit more...lively.

      "I love these," I heard Channing murmur as he traced the outline of the tattoos on my arm. "You're like one of them living arts, Shay."

      The green vine tattoo started from my right neck and it went down my right arm, stopping on my wrist. It was decorated with half blooming roses and thorns. I remebered getting it at sixteen to piss my step-father off because I thought that the guy was an uptight asshole. He still was.