Tranformers Divided Worlds. It's a fanfiction story, hope you all like it.

Tranformers Divided Worlds Chapter 1: The Rise of Optimus Prime.

In a different part of the galaxy on a planet called Cybertron, 5 billion years ago, there were two groups of robots that lived there. One was called the Autobots who were peaceful, while the Decepticons were built for war. Somewhere in a secret facility a robot was being created by a group of robots known as the Constructicons.

The name of the robot was called Megatron whose sole purpose for being was to cause chaos and destruction. He is standing outside the building where he had been brought on line. They were all wearing the Decepticon emblem. It had been only a week since they had brought him online. Time would only tell what the future of the group would be now that Megatron was around. Some believed that there was only a matter of time before the attacks were going to begin.

There were 7 others in the room that had been brought to the location. They were talking amongst themselves and were voting on a leader for the Decepticons. They took a few hours and voted between Lord Straxus and Megatron who would be leader. They made their choice for a leader and were about to tell the 2 candidates who they had chosen.

Megatron walked into the vote and looked around and saw the facing of robots there. He looked at Scrapper and said, "How goes the vote?"

"We've made our choice and was about to call you." Scrapper stood in front of him and said. Megatron grabbed Scrapper by the throat and squeezed tight and said, "Who was chosen?"

"Lord Straxus was chosen as leader." Scrapper replied in a raspberry voice.

Megatron tossed Scrapper into the building and his fusion cannon came out of his arm and he pointed it at the door. He blasted the doorway and walked in and looked at Lord Straxus and gave him a scary look and said, "You leader ya right. You couldn't lead because you see.. I'm the one person here who can lead the Decepticons and conquer this planet."

Pointing his main weapon at Lord Straxus he blasted him. He falls backwards as Energon flowed out of his chest. There was a hole in his chest you could see right through. He looked at the others who were in shock and he said, "Any other candidates want to step forward."

They all bowed to their new leader, Shockwave step forward and said, "What are your plans Megatron?"

"First off who are you?" Megatron asked looking at the Decepticon in front of him.

"My name is Shockwave my lord." shockwave replied, shaking his hand.

Megatron placed his hand on his right arm and said, "Shockwave your now my Military Operation Commander. And remove Lord Straxus from my sights."

Megatron stood on top of the table facing those in the room and said, "Today will mark the Beginnings of the War and to conquer Cybertron and strip it of its resources."

"Making energon cubes and placing them in key locations." Mixmaster replied looking at Megatron.

Thinking of where to place the energon cubes, he looked up to the ceiling and then look back at Mixmaster and said, "We could planet the cubes on Moon Base 2 and that way the Autobots won't know about it."

Shockwave looked at him and said, "I'll prepare a shuttle while the rest help you with the gathering of Energon and gathering our numbers."

Megatron planned attacked at certain key places on the planet. Places that carried energon and also places that he could use to make it. There had been reports coming in about attacks on places and chaos being made. The group he was with entered the factory and started grabbing energon cubes, It was a factory that was easily taken within minutes. Placing them on troops, who were still in their vehicle mode?