Tranformers Divided Worlds Chapter 2: Optimus Prime has doubts.

Transformers: Divided Worlds

Chapter 2: Optimus Prime has doubts.

Optimus Prime, stood up and faced Megatron picking up a sword from the ground. He was no longer leaning against the wall, he looked back at Optimus. He gave a smirk and said, "Well aren't we feeling brave."

"Megatron, your reign has come to an end." Optimus shouted firmly at Megatron while getting ready to attack him.

Pulling the sword from his back compartment, he stood there holding his sword. He decided he would rush Optimus and test out his new found courage.

He knew Orion wouldn't be able to face him since he's never had a taste of battle. "I've only began Orion or should I know call you Optimus Prime."

In the distance, they could hear the sounds of jets coming in their direction. Megatron started running at him and rushed Optimus and bear hugged him into the wall causing him to lose his sword to the ground. Up against the wall, Optimus lay disoriented from Megatron rushing him. Grabbing him by head, Megatron tossed Optimus and threw him into another wall breaking it. The rumble lay on top of Optimus.

Megatron walked towards where Optimus lay and pulled him from the rumble and said, "Not so tough are we Orion. You may contain the Matrix, but you have no experience at fighting one on one. Perhaps one day you will."

Dropping Optimus to the ground, he tried getting up to face Megatron, but he was hurt. Weakly he lay on the ground looking up. He saw jets heading towards them. Ratchet saw Optimus laying there not far from Megatron and knew he needed medical attention.

Getting to Optimus, he started scanning him to find out how bad his injuries were. Suddenly weapons fire and bombs fall all around the arena. He managed to get Optimus to an area of the arena that the Seekers didn't see. Megatron turned his attention elsewhere, as he watched the Autobots being hit and being blown to smithereens. 

Drift and a few guards tried fighting back. Only to have a fist, come through the wall and knocked them to the ground. Devastator the huge robot stood behind Megatron and lifted its huge gun. He pointed it down at the Autobots and started shooting at Drift and the other guards with him. Drift managed to avoid the blasts and started shooting at Devastator. It looked back at him and said, "Die Autobot Die."

"Not today big boy." Drift said, as he looked at a guard tower and fired his weapon having it land on Devastator.

Devastator turned only it had been too late to avoid having the tower land on him. Drift smiled and turned his attention back at Megatron.

Megatron was impressed by how Drift was able to stop the huge robot. He called out to Drift and said, "I'm impressed by what you just did. Ever consider joining the Decepticons?"

"Never." Drift replied, firing his weapon back at Megatron.

Megatron dodges the attack and pointed his right arm and fired his fusion cannon. A blasted came out and hit Drift in the shoulder knocking him to his knees.