V

My left eye is black and blue. The swelling has gone down near completely. My cuts have started to heal but still very fresh and noticeable. My body isn't in so much pain. The only areas that hurt really are my wrists and arm from where he was holding me. The dark bruises are very noticeable. I slip on a dark grey cardigan to hide the marks. 

When I'm ready to leave I grab my purse and start to walk down the street. I keep my eyes forward as I pass by the alley. I've gotten threw this before I can do it again. I just need to keep my mind on other things. I sigh loudly, It's a habit I've had since I can remember. 

After my 30 minute walk I make it to work. I step inside and see The girls. I walk over near them and they gasp when they see me. 

"Oh honey are you okay?" Kait asks me with sadness in her voice. 

"Yeah." I let out but have to clear my throat from the way my voice cracked. 

"What happened?" Amanda asks. 

"I didn't make it home before curfew." I sigh. "A possessor got me and dragged me into an alley."

I don't say the rest because they already know. I wipe the tear that fell. I don't mind talking about it. I've learned that telling people helps the pain go away. I start to go threw the store and find anything to keep me busy. I walk past the mannequin that has the tux Harry picked out. I stare at it and tilt my head to the side. I start to imagine the way it would of looked on him. Hell I'm pretty sure he would wear a curtain and still look good. 

"Hey Hollis." I hear Kait yell. I walk over to the front where she is. 

"So that demon came in yesterday looking for you." She tries to his her smile. 

"And?"

"I told him you weren't here but you would be here Friday." 

Today is Thursday so he'll be here tomorrow. I can already feel my body warm up. I feel excited for some reason. No I know the reason, that warm electricity feeling. That feeling is addicting. If it was a drug I would happily become a drug addict. 

"So what's going on with you two?" Kait asks me bringing me back to reality. 

"I don't know how to explain it but I get this feeling around him." I look up at the ceiling as if it's going to help me explain. 

"Yeah that feeling is your common sense leaving your body." She laughs out and my jaw drops. 

"No but for real It was like a physical feeling flowing threw my body and he felt it to."

"Honey he's a demon,  you're a human." She pauses. "It would never work no matter what you're feeling. But I don't blame you he's very cute." 

I've always liked Kait. Her beautiful blonde hair and brown eyes made it easy for anyone to be a fan of her. She's been working here for a little longer then I have. When we first met we instantly clicked. She is 26 and married to her boyfriend she's known since they where 16. They want kids but not in a world like this. Feeling my bruises I don't blame them. 

"Do you know what his sin is?" She asks as she goes over some paperwork. 

"Wrath, that's why the place was a mess he had an episode."

"He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No he didn't" I sigh. Thinking about his makes me long for the feeling to flow threw my body once more. 

After finishing my shift at work I head home. I make sure not to stop anywhere this time so nothing happens. When I get inside I set my purse on the table but it falls. All of my purse contents are laying on the floor. I sigh and get on my knees to clean the mess up. I pick up the purse to see the book laying right under it. I completely forgot about it with everything that has happened. I set it by my side and clean the rest of the mess up. 

When I finish I grab the book and head into the living room. I sit on the couch pulling my legs up so I'm sitting criss cross. I open the book to the first page. 

Inside this book is every mythological creature known from man and stories. I have written this to show truth to those who cannot see. I have studied each of the creature so I know I bring only the truth. Take my knowledge and use it how you see fit.

-Alessana Freid 

With furrowed brows I turn to the text page. The is a table of contents showing what chapter is about what 'creature'. I see everything from witch to angel to sirens. I scan the page for demons. When I find it it shows to turn to page 78. Quickly flipping threw the pages I land on the page I was looking for. 

Demons

Said to be once loving kind souls. The sweet soft white feathers they once wore with pride soon stained black from the sins. The sins that turned then from angel to fallen. Darkness is all that they feel. For the wrongs they have done they are forever punished to feel pain. They are tormented to feel pain so much that the only way they know how to handle it is to inflict it.  These creatures feel not remorse. They have always been seen as untouchable. The truth is not easy to see. When faced with evil only the purest of good can destroy it. 

Purest of good? What is that supposed to mean. I look at the floor hoping that the answer will just pop into my head, but it doesn't. I look at the words and find my place to continue. 

Demons are burdened creature, they live with the control of a sin. A sin that controls every move they make. These creatures mainly embrace the ways of the sin. 

They are talking about one of the seven sins. Every demon has one of the sins that control them.

The ones to not embrace the sin are not created but born. Born to store balance within the world. To every demon whether created or born they all are gifted the same. The gifts trusted upon them are ones that are selfishly used. Their is no other way for the gifts to be used then for their own needs. They are given a certain age and stay that way forever. The young stay young forever having their youth, never feeling the age always creeping around the corner. Then the old stay old never to feel youth upon them. Demons are known for being master manipulators. The level of their manipulation is so great that they influence the body and mind. They have the power of possessing human bodies or controlling the minds. 

I look away from the book. Could Harry have controlled my mind to make me believe I was feeling those things. He could of gotten into my head and made me think this was something explainable. Then again he looked as surprised and confused as me. 

I shake my head and close the book. There's no way this book is real. I mean demons don't want us knowing anything about them, so why would they let this book around. They probably put this book out to trick us. No matter how much I say I still have this feeling that it's true. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Yo Yo Yo it's your girl back at you with another chapter!!!

I'm sorry I know I'm lame and cringy but I regret nothing. All of that aside I hope you liked this chapter and enjoy the story so far. And Please Leave Comments On Ideas You May Have For The Story!!!!!! 

Thanks For Reading!!

Xxx Jess