XX

The feeling of the water cascading down my body is absolutely lovely. I have a slightly tingling burning sensation from how hot the water is. I love the feeling. Grabbing Harry's shampoo I squeeze some in my hand. I smell it before putting it in my hair. The smell is such a musky man smell. I giggle to myself because I'm going to smell like him. Right now I'm really hoping that Ms. Reid smells it. Oh how pissed she would be.

After the shower I find a towel in one of the cabinets. It's soft as I wrap it tightly around my body. I take another and begin to run it over my head. Trying to absorb as much water as I can. I set the damp towel on the counter not sure where to put it.

I go into Harry's closet and begin looking for something to wear. Running my fingers over everything I stop in front of the T-shirts. I pick a black one and examine it. Taking it off the hanger I put the hanger back on the rack. The shirt goes to the top of my thigh. I start to open random drawers until I find his underwear drawer. I take a pair of boxers and slip them on. I roll the top a few times to get them to fit nicely.

When I'm ready I head down stairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs it smells wonderful from whatever Harry is cooking. I'm the kitchen I see Harry over the stove shirtless in only his shorts. I take a seat and watch him. The way his muscles move under his skin is mesmerizing. He turns around and is taken back from me being here.

"How was your shower?" He smiles showing his lovely dimples.

"Great." I smile back. "I left the towels I used on the counter is that okay?"

"Of course the cleaners will get it tomorrow." He says. Cleaners? Wow.

"What are you making?" I lift myself to try to and get a look at the pots.

"Just simple spaghetti." He says.

When he's done he make both of us a plate and we head to the table. He sets the plates down and pulls my chair out for me.

"Thank you Harry." I say as I sit down.

We start to eat in silence. It's not an awkward one but comfortable. Harry places his hand on my thigh while we eat.

"Thank you that was a lovely dinner." I kiss him on his cheek.

"Of course." He looks at his phone. "It's getting late we should head to bed."

I nod at him. Carefully I stand up and grab the plates. Then I take them to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I begin to clean up the kitchen. I put all dirty dishes in the sink and fill it with water to have them soak. Next I begin whipping down the counters.

"You don't have to clean." Harry laughs. "The cleaners will do it."

"Sorry." I walk towards him. "I'm not exactly used to this."

"Let's just go to bed." He wraps his arm around my shoulders.

In the room Harry plugs his phone into something. He then slides under the sheets on the left side of the bed. I stand near the bed watching him get comfortable. He looks at me and waves me over. Shyly I get on the bed. I get under the covers and make myself comfortable.

"Come er you." Harry's accent is very prominent.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Harry keeps his arm around me and nuzzled his head in my neck. A warm feeling of content flooded over me.

"Good night Harry."

"Good night Hollis."

...

"Wake up Hollis." I hear and feel my body being moved.

"Nooo." I groan and hid my face in the pillow.