Chapter 1

"Chrissy put your seat beat on " Dad said. Hi my name his Chrissy Garica and i'm a mermaid and my mom is a mermaid too ,but my dad isn't neither my brother. Well i'm 20 and im 5'3 and skinny ,i have long that reaches to my waist , my hair color is light brown and i have kinda blue eyes. Me and my family on our way to my cousin's house and he has a pool well almost all my relatives are mermaids and knows and i'm a mermaid. So it is safe for me to go swimming. Some of my cousins who are mermaids and mermans are coming over. Oh and one more thing my brother is not a merman neither my dad. When we got there i was so happy to see my friends and relatives i hacen't seen them in so long. We rang the door bell and i heard a voice "HEY GUYS !!" It was my auntie and i yelled too. When we got in i saw everybody having fun, swimming, and BBQ. I ran quickly to a room and changed i was looking at myself in the mirrior and i sw my mermaid tattoo every mermaid and merman get it when their 18 years old. Ran out of the room and jumped in the pool and ten seconds later i had a tan tail with a tan mermaid bra. My tail started dark tan and then light tan also with my bra. I had this power to control water ,freeze, heat , air, and other stuff. My favorite is when i dont want a tail i run my hand to a human body they get a tail but i dont. I start to jump out of the water and cool tricks and practice my powers. It was so much fun then my cousin ask if he could have a tail turn ( he calls it that) so i run my hand and ten seconds later he had a light blue tail and i was swimming a with legs. Later i had my tail back. I got out waited until my tail was dried went and took a shower i didnt grow a tail. I only grow a tail when im in deep or sallow water. Then I went to the living room to eat lobster (mermaids love sea food). Then my dad told me the good news that i was going to Cancun,Mexico with my aunt and cousin, Eric. He told me I leave in a week.