Chapter 2

I was excited to go on vacation, i couldn't sleep for 2 days, but I did sleep I dreamed and imaged that i wll find a love or a romace during I wa at Cancun. I was at the mall with my best friend , Maddison. She was like mini family when i go somewhere far away.

she knew my secret, but i mean my deep deep deep secret. We were both shopping for bathing suit and other summer like things. Then I ask her if we can eat i was strving even though I ate breakfast 2 hours.

'' Girl you are always hungry!'' Madds said while walking to Starbucks.

'' What a mermaid gots to eat!'' I said to her quietly making sure no one heard us.

When we were at Starbucks there was a line. ''Ugh, i hate lines!'' I said while Madds was looking at me with weird eyes. ''WHAT I hate lines everybody does'' i said with a sad voice. ''Hi, Welcome to Starbucks may I take order?'' the woman said behined the counter.

'' I will take a vallina bean with a shot of peppermint and extra whipp cream, please'' I said with excitemt because I read in a book a I always want to try it and well for Madds she got the ush a Carmel Frapp.

'' Wait, who is going to drive?'' i said waiting for her to answer,but instead she took off running saying last one there is driving back.then, and yelled back, " you little cheater!"

But guess who won? I was so mad at her so much. " come on drove here why can't you drive." I said with my arms cross and pouting. " Hey you lost if your gonna hate , haters got to hate." Madds said opening the door to the passgerner seat.

" I hate you so much." I said shacking my head narrowing my eyes at her. " Aww i love you too." Madds said to my while she is laughing her ass off. We drove to her house so she pack while i was texting Asthon and Marcus their my friends.

Me: hey

Asthon: sup whatca doing

Me:helping maddison pack

Marcus: right you leave tomorrow

Asthon: bring us something

Me: hell no

Asthon & Marcus: WHY NOT !!!

I could image them pouting right know.

Me: because im not wasting my money on both of you.bye

Ashton& Marcus: you so mean

Me : fine

Asthon&Marcus: yay👏

Me: you two are so stupid.BYE

Asthon&Marcus: bye

When i finsihed talking to them Maddison came down all ready " LETS GO" Maddison said yelling " Girl are half banshee" i said while i was holding my ears.

We went to the car and Madds put her things away until we saw the school badboy he is a player and he wants to bang us.

" GO GO GO!!!" I said yelling to Madds. Then he saw but lucky we got away to my house then we got in to my house and i started paking and i finished we got in the car and drove to my anut's house because we leave to the at 6:00 a.m. " hey Madds put the radio on. " i told her then we both screamed when we heard the song WORK BY IGGY AZEALA. We started singing to it then we got and went to the door. I greeted my aunt, uncle,cousin,and the other and went straight to bed with Maddison and we both fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys G here i hope you like it this chapter because this is actually my first book hoped you liked it

I will update really soon maybe in 3 or 4 days because i have to read a book for school and i start school in a week

So yeah well guy buy i love you and dont forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Bye