Chapter 3

I felt someone shake me vilonety. When I open my eyes I see my cousin waking me up. Then I looked at time 6:00 a.m. I looked at him wide eyed at him and I said," what the hell did you wake me up, for crying out loud let me SLEEP.'' I pull the blanket over my head then i felt him shaking me again, I said, '' WHAT!!!'' , he said, ''get up and wake up your friend ,too my mom says to get up because we need to get to the airport.'' '' airport?'' i said all confused and then all of the sudden i remeber we are to Cancun.

''MADDS,MADDS WAKE UP WE ARE GOING TO PARADISE TODAY!!!!!'' I yelled at her while jumping out of bed. She replied, '' shut up ,for crying out loud I think instead of being a mermaid your a banshee.''
I glared at her. Then, I looked at my cousin, "Tell auntie were awake and that were getting ready."
"Okay" he replied. I jumped off the bed and went to my suitcase. I bended down and opened the foral patterned suitcase and took out my toothbrush. I saw my shaving cream and then looked down at my legs. They didnt look that bad, but i should shave my legs. So i took my toothbrush, razor, and shaving cream to the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom and put my things away. Then I remembered Maddie was still asleep