A/n Helo!

GUESS WHO'S NOT DEAD?!

NO NEED FOR A GRAVE!

I'm FINALLY back!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know I said that I'll be taking a short break, buuuutttt school made me busy.

This is how my classes are from Monday to Friday:

9, 6, 6, 8, 8.

A shit ton.

I was thinking of a schedule for my writing, so here it is:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

If I don't post a chapter on one of those days it's probably because I was too tired to do it.

I'm not gonna get into too much detail about the stuff with my mum but I will say that it got a little better (I guess?).

Also, another thing.

I don't know for sure yet, but I'm supposed to go with my dad on tour in 2-4 days.

For those of you who don't know my dad is a bus driver and he goes all over middle Europe with his job.

This holiday break he wants to take me with him so he doesn't have to spend his birthday and the new year alone again.

If I go with him I won't be able to write anything this week or next week.

I am going to update you guys on that when I'm told the details.

As of right now, Author-Chan is sitting at her desk, eating oreo chocolate and drawing Erza Scarlet.

Here's the picture nobody asked for:

So me and my best friend had this (silly) idea to start a Harry Potter themed youtube channel.

She asked her dad if she could do that and he said 'We'll see' which probably means N-O.

We really wanna do that so any ideas how to talk him into agreeing?

Btw, any requests?

I don't have any ideas for the next chapter so it would help a lot.

Anyways that's it!

Bye Bye!

☆BlackDash☆

(And yes the top picture is my little 8 month old Astra (she grew too fast ;-; ))