SIX

FACETIME.

(XXX) XXX-XXXX IS CALLING YOU.....
ANSWER | DECLINE

Viv had her camera facing the ceiling of her room just peaking in a little bit of her face she shot her head out of the frame when she heard his voice, "Oh so you can answer numbers you don't know but won't facetime me? Bet."

CALL ENDED

B 🐝 IS CALLING YOU.....
ANSWER | DECLINE

Viv was actually laughing now, she didn't mean to hang up but she got nervous and was caught off guard. "I'm nosey okay? I answered cause I was like who the fuck. Plus I thought maybe it was Sierra calling because her phones dead right now and she likes to talk while she's drunk."

"Oh so you'll facetime Sierra, but not me? You're falling into more and more of a betrayal." He teased her, "You're breaking my heart shit head. I like to talk when I'm drunk too."

"Are you drunk?" She laughed.

"Maybe just a tiny tiny bit." He pinched his fingers together showing her through the camera. "Char went to Tiffs house because I made her mad." He hiccuped.

"What'd you do?" She questioned lowering the camera so she didn't really have to hold it. The only downside was it gave a really good angle of everyone's double chin. The angle never failed.

"Okay maybe you think you're ugly on facetime because you have the camera all up in your double chin." He teased.

CALL ENDED.

B 🐝 IS CALLING YOU.....
ANSWER | DECLINE

"Hey I was just kidding. I like your double chin." He pouted.

"I didn't hang up because of that Elom started calling me for a ride." She explained laughing.

"I think you're nicer to him than his siblings."

"Yeah I used to babysit him to be closer to Kékéli, so I feel kinda bad for using him."

"Ah. So it's a guilty conscience?" Brandon laughed, "Bet Elom is loving that one."

"Guilty conscious, and the fact that I enjoy driving and he's funny sometimes."

"I'm funny sometimes too." He told her.

"Yeah, sometimes." She agreed smiling. "Who gave you my number?"

"I'm no snitch." He pointed to his head and she just gave him a look it wasn't like she was gonna be mad, "Okay fine only because it's snitching on myself. I went through Zions phone it wasn't hard you're still under sissy's ex."

"He's petty for that." She laughed remembering the time Zion visited and showed her his new contact name for her. He was actually a really messy person, but it was funny.

The two spent the whole night facetiming up until Brandon finally knocked out and Viv ended the call falling asleep herself.