FORTY SEVEN

Brandon took her out to just walk around, he had no plans on actually coming to see her it was kinda something that just happened for them.

They were walking around the block like normal people, because with her he felt normal. He had his hands tucked inside his pants pocket looking down at her, "So I was thinking..." He trailed on.

"Mhmm?" She looked up at him, and he knew he was screwed when just being able to see the color of her eyes in person made him happy.

"Maybe you deserved better than just me asking you out on venmo." He smiled thinking at the fact she was his girlfriend.

"Oh just maybe?" She teased at him.

"Okay maybe not maybe." He laughed, "I'll admit you make me nervous."

"You make me nervous." She sighed, "I talk so much because I'm nervous."

"You're honestly way too good to be my girlfriend. And because you're too good I can't let you walk around having a boyfriend because he asked you over the internet. So Viv will you be my girlfriend?"

She didn't think he could make her anymore happier, but he did. She nodded covering her smile with her hand. He brought her body closer to his pecking her forehead, "You're my favorite girl."

She scooted her head into the crook of his neck her smile remaining, "You have to say it over and over again so I never forget it."

He pulled her face down pecking her lips, "I'll remind you everyday."

COMPLICATED ⇄ BRANDON ARREAGA¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें