"My sister her mother"

Yn POV
I wake up with Petra Bye my side. She's sleeping soundly. I kiss her metal forehead and walk down stairs and waited for everyone to get  down stairs.
Time skip
After three hours every one came down stairs................but yang was no were to be found. I looked around the house with tai frantically. I got to her room and say something on her bed. I walk over to see........a picture of Raven. I smile. "So that's We're your going." I say out loud and rush out the door. "Tai I'm leaving with Petra to watch over yang I may night come back bye!" I yell grabbing Petra putting her over my shoulders and run out the house. I summon my wing and take off into the sky. "Yn what are you doing you know I'm not much on hight's!" Petra yelled holding onto me for dear life. "We're going to Raven" I say calmly taking her off my back and carry her bridal style. If she was not a robot her blue skin would probably be red. "Oh I remember when I did this after are wedding." I say she just chuckles and kisses my face. "I can't be mad at you I love you too much." She says I laugh and look down and see the little base my sister made and yang on her motorcycle going towards it. "All right this is are stop thank you for riding air Yn" I say she laughs and we land in a tree and jump down. We watch as Yang breaks down the wooden gate to the camp with no regrets and looking like a bad ass. "She gets that from her mom" I say walking towards the broken gate. A bunch of people surrounded yang. I activated my golden gun and killed the surrounding guards.

"Yang" I say putting my finger on my lips making a shush so she does not give my name

"Who are you and do you know who you killed and who I am!" Raven shouted mad at me.
"Your Raven brenwen the leader of this so called tribe.......it's a shame you abandoned your family for this" I say getting under ravens skin. She grips her sword.more people surround us. "Honey,Yang you you teo be a dear and take these people away while I deal with Raven." I said taking out ace of spades.
The nod and walk away with the surrounding bandits. "I'll turn you into scrap metal!" She said rushing at me with her sword. But I'm smarter then that and know her weaknesses.
I smile and duck her slash and trip her legs with my own. "Aww need a band aid" I say making a crying motion. She's getting more made. And more reckless. She turns into a bird and fly high in the air. I take out a throwing knife and throw it at her only touching her wing. Making her come out of her form and land on her back to the ground. I walk up to her. "Man your brother would be ashamed" I said she looked more pissed "Qrow would have done worse then me." She said getting up.
"Who said I was talking about Qrow" I said
Smirking. In a instant I see her eyes glow. ........

"So your the spring maiden" I say
She stays silent. "No words no honor he would be ashamed." I said she looked at me
"You dare lecture me about honor you are not worthy to speak of him!" She yelled and used her power to create a sword. A sword very similar to mine. She comes down at a slash. But I blocked it with my forming sword.

I looked her dead in the eyes to see her fear and shock

I looked her dead in the eyes to see her fear and shock. "You never learned to control you temper but you are better then when I last saw you" I say with a smile. That smile turns into a evil smirk. "But I'm still better." I say launching her into the air flying after her and slicing and stabbing  her one bye one.

But instead of throwing her to the ground make my sword disappear and catch her by the hand

But instead of throwing her to the ground make my sword disappear and catch her by the hand. "Yn is that really you" she said with tears. I smile "ya Petra's here two" I say she smiles and I lower ourselves to the ground.
Everybody watched in shock even yang and Petra and they have seen me fight before. A girl try's to stab me with........Weiss sword. I catch her hand and disarm her and kick her into the ground. "You know stealings wrong" I say I then look at raven. To see she's looking at her daughter.  "She knows about Salem and most of that already and not to trust ozpin" I say raven look slightly upset. Petra came over too me and dragged me away from the two. "Oh calm on I know everybody wants to see what they say or do." I whine Petra just sighs and we leave the two.
Raven pov
I was glad to have my brother back but sad to finally come face to face with my daughter and have some of the truth I was supposed to protect her from known. "Mom?" She said I looked her in the eyes and looked to see her arm............. "what happened to your arm?" I ask ashamed I could not be there for my child.
"Cut off luckily uncle Yn got to me before he could finish the job" she said I smiled knowing Yn still watched over us. "I know........I haven't been the best mother:...........and I'm afraid I must ask....for your forgiveness" I said looking down. "All my life I spent looking for you and here you were" She said I felt more guilty by the minute. "And you want to ask me for forgiveness" she said a tear rolled down my cheek. Stay strong. "I did it to protect you" I said "no you ran away from your problems and thought this tribe could solve it." Yang said
"And what did you say to those not as powerful.
The weak die and the strong survive" she quoted my words. "Well Guess what after spending time with uncle Yn he did more for me then you ever did................he convinced me that strength comes from my will to not give up. So I guess I'm stronger then you"she said and remembered when Yn told me something very similar. "But he also told me about forgiveness and not to hold a grudge it will just consume you.........so I will give you a chance to be the mom I wanted and needed in my life." She said I couldn't hold it in and I cried hugging my daughter and cried as well.
Water fall of tears
I heard crying from a distance I look over to see Yn crying. "That's the most beautiful thing I ever saw I'm glad I helped you both grow up" he said I smiled
"Hey I thought I was the most beautiful thing you ever saw!" The voice of the other robot who is actually Petra said. I laughed with my daughter. And think to my self.
Thank you Yn