"The narrow path"

Summer pov
I walk with ace down a narrow path through the forest not really knowing we're this path will take me but happy to be free non the less.
As we're walking grim surrounded us. Me and ace get back to back readying are selves for the fight. "How much" he said "uh I'd say a thousand" I guessed. "Can you fight without a weapon." He asked "I can but I prefer not too." I said as the grim close in on us. "Ok then. Here" he said handing me a Set of pistols. I take them and look at them.

"Wow this is good craftsmen ship who made them

"Wow this is good craftsmen ship who made them.!" I said getting excited. "If we live I'll tell you but right now.........Shoot!" He yelled taking out his gun malfeasance i think it's called. And shooting down grim one bye one. Every time he shot five bullets they exploded killing more grim. I was so distracted by this I forgot the grim and a beo wolf tried to attack me but I regained focus and shot it dead. "Alright time to get focused" I say my eyes started to glow more silver and I aimed my guns at grim shooting them all with headshots.
Every time I get a head shot kill the guns feather designs glowed and it had more of damage buff. I was having so much fun killing the grim. "Oh it feels so good to fight again" I said out loud taking more and more grim out while Ace was throwing knifes at a few grim and changed his pistol into a sword made out of the black stuff that took him. He slashed and shredded through enemies like they were nothing but thin air. After at least thirty minutes of endless waves of grim there was no more. We were breathing heavily. "We did it" I said trying to catch my breath. Ace sat down on the cold grass. "We did........I guess I'll tell you about those weapons. The silver one was my dads......he liked to make weapons but when he met my mom he got more into hand cannons. The feathers represents his wing and the brenwen family. And the other is a replica I made when I was about 15 so I could remember him. Tho I don't think I have a wing like my dad but hey it's still cool." He said I smiled.
"He sounds like a good man. When I was pregnant me and my husband.your uncle
Made a blue print for her first weapon." I said remembering that day like it were yesterday.
"Cool" ace said looking up at the moon. I looked up at the shattered moon more closely and saw something weird.

It was the moon but it was not shattered and just like that the image disappeared back to the shattered moon

It was the moon but it was not shattered and just like that the image disappeared back to the shattered moon. But was it a moon? So many questions. I just shrug it off. "Well we better be" I was cut off by a large black portal. "Oh no" ace said "oh no what!" I asked the darkness took a form of creatures I've never seen before in my life.

"Taken" Ace said aiming his gun at them and shooting them

"Taken" Ace said aiming his gun at them and shooting them. Some go down easily while others took a little longer. I shoot some as well to help ace. But when I killed one like a hydras head take one off two more grow back. "There's to many are best bet is to run." Ace said I nod and we run in a single direction away from the "taken" we ran like no tomorrow. Eventually we get to a small village. With a lot of.......Faunus. "Oh we're on mangerine!" I say excited "we're not here to site see" Ace said I pout. "Your a party pooper." I say he just Ignores me and puts on his helmet. I put up my hood and walk with him through the town. As we walk around we noticed some white fang members with weapons sneak to a big house. "Ok that does not look good." I say starting to go towards the big house. Ace just follows behind.
Blake pov
I sit with my family while sun a no good stowaways who decided to follow me. Sat beside me. We were eating calmly. Until I heard something odd out side. I walk over to a near by window that overlooked a tree outside. I was about to leave it be. But I felt something was wrong. We hear our door bell go off. "I'll get that" my father says walking to the doors of the house. I could hear the Conversation going on. "Mr baledona we came to inform you" they white fang members said "yes and what is that." My father asked. "The white fang has a nw leader and he has a lose end we need to carry out starting with your Family." I heard the members say I jolted from we're I was a and ran to the front door. But it was too late I heard two gun shots. I drop down crying. "No" I wimpier. But the door to the front opens more to reveal.......my dad ok and the two white fang members dead at his feet I get up wipe my eyes and walk over. "What happened?" I asked my father was speechless him self but we heard a voice. "That would be us or me." I heard a male voice I look over to see two people one male and one female. The male had his face covered by a helmet that looks to be made of bones. While the other...........looked just like Ruby but older. My jaw dropped. "You killed them" I said "and they would have killed any one in there way"he said I closed my mouth. And sun came over. "What happened....l he stop when he sayvthe dead body's he got out his weapon and attempted to hit the male only to be punched in the face bye him and knocked out cold. It was so.........Hot to see him beat up this monkey pervert. I smile and laugh at sun. "We're are are manners I'm summer Rose" the woman said that's why she looks like ruby she must be her mother. "And he's" She was cut off by the male. "Ace" he said I nodded but I thought for a second. "Ace like Uncle Yn Son" I said out loud every one who was there looked at me. "Who's Uncle Yn" my father said "you know my dad" Ace said taking off his helmet to reveal his yellow eyes that look into my soul. And his blueish skin with his.........cute face- Stop it Blake not now! I mentally told my self blushing. "Y-ya he's like a uncle to me and my team back at beacon and are you related to Ruby rose." I said "yes you know my daughter." Summer Said happy I see a lot of her in Ruby. "Let's go inside and talk." My father said picking up Sun over his shoulders and walking inside. I follow behind but accidentally numb into ace falling down but before I hit the ground I'm held by ace. "Are you ok" he said looking into my soul I blush. "Y-Yes t-thank you" I stutter and rush inside.

Ace pov
"Cute" I said walking inside

Sorry if it's not so good of a chapter in a little tired. But hey I tried.