01 - teenage girl in disguise

2 days ago

Being a teenage girl was an advantage for Vexa since she has been doing these killings for years without getting caught. Following the same code of conduct that was set by her support system. She also joined the Student Council due to its possible opportunity for her to spy on the students who defy the laws. And as someone who was very diligent, attentive to details and has good writing skills, she won the spot as their secretary.

"School year has just started. As the president of the Student Council, I'm here to remind you about your commitment to its policy and that includes your compliance to the requirements of our upcoming events." Zinc Bantoc, a young man who was at the same age as them, was one of the most intelligent students in Villa Rinne Highschool, informing the officers of the Student Council of their today's agenda or what they were expected to do for the whole school year. Just like most of the top students, Zinc wears a proper uniform etiquette and he was known to be seen as a simple yet attractive boy with eyeglasses.

"So does that mean that I'm going to start collecting funds from the students for these projects?" The treasurer of their council, Christine, asked.

"Hold on," Victoria intruded in which caught everyone's attention. "Isn't the school responsible for the funding for our projects? Why do we have to ask money from the students?" It was not surprising to hear from the Vice President to freely express her disagreements during the meetings. Besides the appeal and her good looks, Victoria was as smart as Zinc but she acquires the charms and charisma that no one else could surpass.

"Ah. You're right, you're right," Christine said, finding herself in no need to antagonize the Vice President. "Just saying maybe we might need some extra funds for it. Since this school is public and under the government. So... I just don't trust them the way they handle things financially."

"You may be right but whether we have the funds or not, I don't think it's a good idea to ask money from the students when they are expecting that the government will provide us financially." Jennie opposed.

"Right," Ricky said, agreeing along with the others as he nodded. "Although, you have a point Christine. We all are. So no harm done."

Christine gave Ricky a sarcastic grin. "Was that supposed to protect me, Ricky?"

"What? I am just stating what I think like the rest of us." But despite Ricky expressing his claims, due to Christine disliking her classmate even his words and actions were beneficial to her, she would always ended up to say something against him.

"Guys, guys," Oliver intruded as he stand up and raised his hands mid-air as a part of his gesture. "We are just discussing here, not fight."

"We are not fighting," Christine denied before it was followed with a scoff, childishly expressing her hate towards Ricky, who would secretly snicker at her.

"So, everything is clear to everyone?" Zinc said to purposely get everyone's attention back at him while Vexa was writing the important notes of their meeting on the whiteboard.

The officers nodded their confirmation before the meeting was adjourned. Everyone left the Student Council's office except for Vexa, Zinc and Victoria. Vexa has to transfer the notes to a notebook while Victoria approached Zinc after she quickly combed her wavy, long her using her slim fingers.

"So, how did I do there? Am I fitting as your Vice President?" Victoria has a crush on her classmate since they were young and even after so many attempts in getting his attention, the result was the same.

"You did good," Zinc responded as he glanced to his childhood friend before he immediately left the office with his backpack and some papers. Victoria's sweet smile immediately turned into a disappointing pout. "Tch. I don't understand why Zinc doesn't like me back," she complained as she turned around to face Vexa who was also known as a quiet classmate. Her silence provided Victoria the advantage to dump some of her complaints to her since the girl wasn't a chatty one and was lonely in most of the time.