prologue

A teenage girl, around fifteen years of age, was struggling from the tight grip of a young man who was a year older than her. Her body landed on a thin and dirty mattress while the boy laid on top of her. Due to his heavy weight, it provided her the struggle to get herself from being removed from him, fully restricting her movements.

"I didn't give you my consent! I told you I am not ready!" she sobbed as the boy ripped off the rest of the fabrics of her clothes, exposing more of her skin. Her words were ignored while all she thought that their relationship was real and sincere. The lingering thought brought more tears down on her glistening cheek. And the man on top of her would only glare at her. His fiery eyes full of excitement and lust were fixated on her face, providing him the sense of power and control over the unjust situation.

"I thought that you're my girlfriend? Why don't you want to have sex with me?!" There was desperation in the way of how he spoke of his words. The young man wouldn't matter anymore if the girl wasn't fond of the situation, even to to the means not being provided her consent.

"Please... I'm begging you."

The more she begged, the more the young man asserts dominance.

He would soon penetrate her but the knocks interrupted him, causing him to glance at the wooden door. Fear suddenly overtook him while he could feel the loud pounding in his chest and his perspirations would cause the wet marks all over his thin shirt.

"Somebody help!" The girl took the opportunity to shout her help but the young man immediately slapped her face, hard enough to put her into unconsciousness and leaving a fainted red color on her cheek.

The ripped cloth was picked up then he shoved it through the girl's mouth, ensuring that would silence her if she ever wakes up from her temporary slumber. Gulping. He unconsciously wiped the excessive sweats with the back of his hand as he got up from the cold, wooden floor. What Am I going to say? Loud thoughts would linger in his mind but no solution was able to make. He walked slowly towards the door and opened it. A young woman stood before him. Her face covered with a scarf which provided him the difficulty in identifying the girl in first glance. However, there was something in her eyes that speaks inhuman of her.

Dead and emotionless.

"Who are you?" As soon as the question was offered, the syringe was plunged directly at the side of his neck. Too stunned to speak and due to the chemicals quickly invading his body, it was only seconds later when he found himself lying on the ground next to his girlfriend. She was the last person he saw before everything went pitch black.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

The florescent light was the first thing he saw the moment he woke up from the unconsciousness, causing him to squint his eyes due to its brightness. The sounds of the knives being sharpened together made him glance to his right. The same girl whose scarf was replaced with a medical mask, wearing a washable apron, disposable gloves and her hair was wrapped with a hairnet—emerged from the darkness, with her dead, emotionless round eyes were set on his, like he was just another pest for her to terminate.

Just by the sight of those knives alone caused the alarming bells. Fear took over all of his emotions that he began to panic and moved aggressively. That was when he realized that he was currently naked and his body was wrapped with a masking tape attached on a familiar rotten dining table. He knew by then that he was still inside his small house, only it was dark except the fluorescent light that provided the young girl a clear vision on him only.

A recording gadget was taken from a table after one knife was placed aside in a neatly manner. The young man saw other knives on it, organized and lined up, differ in sizes, shapes and uses. Lots of thoughts invaded his mind and he couldn't make up a conclusion at this point due to the panic and fear overwhelming him.

"Johnwell Lucio. Sixteen years old from Villa Rinne High School. Section Willis in fourth year highschool. Social status—low. Reason to be executed—rape. Signed by V. R. S."

The girl's voice finally replaced the eerily sounds of the knives but the young man was confused more than he ever was. Why is she recording? The girl placed the recording gadget back where it was picked up seconds earlier. And the young man could only think of one thing to say at the moment: "Please! I don't have drugs! Let me go!"

The man's pleading was ignored. The girl raised the knife, leveling to her eyes as she stared at its surface, shining against the light. It reflected her half-lidded eyes and it was seen beautiful for her.

And now, you'll be tainted with blood.

The young man witnessed the girl's passionate staring at the knife—a part of the routine of hers. And he still couldn't come up with anything besides an assumption. He couldn't believe that he would find himself in such situation and that his life would end.

"Any last words?" the girl said, finally settling her eyes on the victim with her voice remaining flat and emotionless, lacking empathy towards him.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" Johnwell whispered under his heavy pants.

The girl raised his knife higher above her height. It was pointed towards Johnwell's chest. "My name's Vexa Rennicha Suarez and I'm here to execute bad guys like you." And the knife was struck down, buried in his chest, straight to his heart.