- Mate - Part 19 -

“They… they are dead…” I sobbed. “Ahhhhhh!!!!! Whyyy!!!!!!!!” I screamed. My sad face became angry. “Babe?” Martinus asked. “Ughh” I growled. I stand up and throw Martinus against the wall. “y/n?” mason asked. “Hey hye stay calm” he said. I run to him and throw him on the ground. “Where are these bastards” I screamed angry and begin running. I turn into my wolf form. Elena is even angrier then me so she takes over. I run to the forest. But far from Martinus’ pack. I still smell their sent from when I was young. As you already know I was the strongest fight wolf of my pack and so was my sense of smell… -POV Martinus- Her sad face became angry. This is not good… I never saw her like this. “Babe?” I asked. “Ughh” she growled. She stands up and throws me against the wall. Aahh that hurts, she’s so strong… I always thought she was so weak. “y/n?” mason asked. “Hey hye stay calm” he said. She runs to him and throw him on the ground. “Where are these bastards” she screamed angry and begin running. Where is she going? “Martinus we have to go after her” mason said growling in pain. “She’s… not going to find anyone. It’s been so long” I said. “You don’t know how she was when she was young. She was the best fight wolf ever, and so is her sense of smell… she can find them again Martinus… I know she looks strong now but… she’s not going to survive this if she’s alone when she finds them” he said. Sh*t…. “Rycker, find Elena” I say to my wolf. I stand up, “come on, we’re going to find her. My wolf is searching her wolf” I said to mason. He nodded. I mind linked Marcus that he has to come to and so we go with us three after y/n…