- Mate - Part 21 -

We went back to the pack house. We went to y/n her room. Mason and Marcus went to the kitchen while I stay with her. “Are you okay again?” I asked. She just nods. “Rycker, calm Elena pls” I asked him. “I will, but she is sooo angry, that’s because y/n won’t say that much. She’s going to stay quiet like she was scared” he tells me. “Okay just try” I said. “You were the best fighter from your pack?” I asked. She smiled a little. “Yes… my aunt and uncle were proud” she said. “And… you parents?” I asked carefully. “They died… car accident” she mumbled. “Sorry” I apologize. “You couldn’t know. Its okay” she says and hugged me. Wow… this is new… she hugs me out of nowhere. “Will you sleep with me tonight? I don’t trust myself from running” she asks tired. “Sure I will” I say and lay beside her. She keeps hugging me and I carefully lay my arms around her. She doesn’t protest so I think this is okay. “How… many life times has Rycker lived?” she asked. “Eight” I just say. “And you never found Elena?” she asked me confused. “No…” “How did he died?” she asked further. “I think Rycker can tell you that by himself” I said. “Can you call Rycker then?” she asked and smiled. I nod. I close my eyes and then I was on the background.