19: Back

"What did you just say?"

With everything crazy going on—with stuffs chaotically gotten scattered on the ground and people flying on mid air— you just couldn't think properly as to why and how that that became a possibility.

He's human.

He's—

"Let's just let him rest for awhile here while we clean everything up, what'd you say Y/N," Jin offered holding your wrist.

He wanted to get you out of the room, maybe so that you wouldn't start mumbling or even screaming nonsense while Jungkook was asleep.

It took you both awhile to clean everything up, and now, you were finally seated by the kitchen counter while waiting for Jin to finish cooking some ramen.

As soon as Jin sat in front of you, you blurted out, "He's still isn't awake."

Thinking of Jungkook lying on that bed unconscious suddenly made the delicious food in front of you not so appetizing.

"His body has been strained, a lot. It's normal for people to sleep longer hours after such incident, you know hospital is not an option," Jin said, "just eat Y/N, he'll be needing you once he wake up."

He's right, Jungkook needs you now more than ever.

And so you started eating to gain more strength for your love.

The soft strands of his hair fit accordingly in between your fingers, he looked so peaceful while he sleep as you carefully caress his hair.

You were sitting on the side of the bed, fingers trailing his hair and features of his face as if memorizing his details—he looked beautiful as always, almost unearthly but in a magical and alluring way while you watched his steady breathing as he...

You were sitting on the side of the bed, fingers trailing his hair and features of his face as if memorizing his details—he looked beautiful as always, almost unearthly but in a magical and alluring way while you watched his steady breathing as he sleep.

A single tear escaped your lids, free falling on mid-air until it landed on the back of his hand.

It has been a week.

Jungkook still hasn't woken up from his slumber, he hadn't moved one inch. You tried your best to watch over him, watching him closely, waiting for even just the slightest muscle movement, or a flick of a finger or a bat of his thick lashes.

But none.

Your chest started to tighten and your throat thickened, soon enough you were whimpering as you let your hands cover your face while you cry uncontrollably.

All the emotions you've bottled up ever since outgrown you, destroying the imaginary glass bottle and creating these thorny remnants everywhere, cutting painfully onto your very skin.

You were trying your best to be as quiet as possible but it was almost impossible.

"Ugh! Baby, please wake up!" you sobbed.

You threw your arms around him, wrapping them on his neck as you continuously whimpered against the nook of his shoulder.

All of a sudden, your sobs went into a minimal as soon you felt a pair of hands pressed on either of your waist.

You noticed how his breathing became in a hurry, and you sensed how he carefully pushed your body off him.

You created some distance between the both of you, but still close enough for your bodies to be in contact as you stared at him.

"Jungkook," you mumbled under your breath.

His beautiful eyes stared back at you.

He's finally awake!

You sit up properly and started to move your hands on his head and cheeks, your eyes reflected worry and at the same time joy.

"Are you feeling okay now Jungkook?" You asked, smiling at him while you cupped his face.

Jungkook just stared back at you as he held your hands with his.

It gave you a different kind of chill as you felt his warm palm came in contact with your skin.

He lifted you hands off his face, his eyes reflected something that made your heart ramming inside you.

And when he finally spoke, your whole body felt numb and time seemed to stop at that very moment as you forgot how to breathe.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked.

-

COLD HEART: PART I

-

A/N:

This is the end of the first half of Cold Heart

Since you wanted it longer...

Let's all suffer together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you so much for the support guys 💜

*~'•°^~~

J

K

*-~'••°☆

*-~'••°☆

"If you're not happy,then what is life for?"-JJK, 2018

then what is life for?"
-JJK, 2018

 181022
10:31pm KST