12: You Own Him

Everything suddenly felt like slow motions.

You can't lose him again.

Not again.

You can't go through that pain again.

Just when you finally felt his soft lips against yours again.

Just when you finally made up.

Losing his memories is okay, but losing him completely would be the death of you.

"There they are!" A nervous looking female pointed at your direction, a couple of men on their uniforms were behind her and they quickly ran towards your direction eyeing the wicked man that was now on the state of panic.

The knife left his hand as he stood and looked from left to right; both entrances were clogged by policemen leaving him nowhere to run.

A faint grunt sent you back to your senses and that's when you crawled towards Jungkook, placing his head on your lap and pressing on his abdomen to stop the bleeding.

You could feel your palm getting wet with blood, his light colored shirt was stained with the vibrant ruby as he looked up at you and smiled mischievously.

How the hell could he still smile like that?

"I looked cool didn't I?" He asked, his voice was unstable and it was apparent that he was in pain.

"You stupid s-shit."

"Told you I'd risk my life for you, baby," he smiled again and that's when you couldn't hold back the tears anymore and you sobbed really hard.

"Miss we need to take him to the hospital," a man's voice echoes behind you.

You didn't notice how everything cleared up, and how the crazy man was already being dragged out of the store.

You sat inside the ambulance holding tightly onto Jungkook's hands, you kept your eyes on him not wanting him to sleep because they said it would be bad if he does.

The tears on your eyes were unstoppable as you held Jungkook's gaze on you.

"Baby stop crying please," he kept his smiling face.

You sniffled as you squeeze his hand.

"It's not that deep, I'll live, don't worry."

"You better."

---

A few hours have passed and finally the doctor approached you as soon as he exited the emergency room.

"He'll be fine, the stab wasn't that deep, it was more of a cut on the skin than a stab."

The doctor assured you and he finally let you get inside Jungkook's room.

Even that being said, seeing the love of your life lying on the hospital bed still made your heart sank on the ground.

If you didn't go to that store this wouldn't have happened, this was your fault and Jungkook was the one who got hurt because of you.

You sat on the edge of the bed and watched him sleep peacefully.

His cheeks felt cold against your hand so you let your hand stay there for awhile to warm up his chubby cheeks.

"Jungkook-ah, I forgive you already, sorry that I was stubborn," you said leaning in until you finally land your lips on his soft ones.

You were about to withdrew from the quick peck when you suddenly felt a force on your nape keeping in place, Jungkook's lips moved against yours kissing you back more intensely.