Chapter Three.

✵ ☪︎ ✵

Chapter Three

✵ ☪︎ ✵

Doing her best not to make too much noise, Maggie shifted uncomfortably in the locker she had crammed herself into.

She peeked out into the hall, doing her best to get a good enough look through the small slits of the metal before her.

Her arms were pinned at her sides, but in her hand she gripped a small walkie talkie she had found in the principal's office, the other one was with Allison and Dani.

She heard movement outside, and sucked in a deep breath when three shadows came into view, soon, Winifred, Mary, and Sarah came to stand in the hallway in front of Maggie.

She glanced up for a second at the ceiling of the locker, as Max let out a howl over the loudspeaker.

"Welcome to High School Hell. I'm your host, Boris Karloff Jr." Max's voice rang out as he let out a evil laugh.

The three witches rushed passed the locker Maggie hid in. And once they were a safe distance away, the teen eased the locker open and quietly hopped out, pulling a jim sock off her shoulder as she shivered in disgust.

She brushed her clothes off, and shut the locker that belonged to one of the members on the football team.

Glancing back towards the hall the Witches went down, Maggie darted down the hall in the opposite direction.

"It's time to meet our three contestants: Sarah, Mary and Winifred Sanderson. Read any good spellbooks lately?" Max's voice boomed, and the three witches scowled before turning around as a low hiss sounded behind them.

Winifred glared at the cat, Salem, before picking up the front of her skirts, (her sisters followed suit), and then the three witches crept towards the cat.

However, they stopped short as a voice spoke up from somewhere to their right, narrowing her eyes in curiosity, Winifred led her sisters into the room.

The three woman stalked between large brass piping of some sort, and sculptures. Mary looked gleefully at her sisters, and then they turned the corner.

Letting out an excited shreek, Sarah was quickly hushed by her elder sister, before the three ran into the small dark room that the voice was coming from.

Looking around, they saw that there were no children in the room, and they spun around as the door slammed shut behind them, and locked.

Max pressed a bright red button next to the door, and light began to flood the small chamber, the three witches appeared at the small window of the furnace, Winifred's face was livid.

Dani and Allison peered around Max, and Salem leapt onto the boy's shoulder as Maggie appeared behind him.

Winifred began to blow around her desperately, as flames began to lick at her and her sisters. But, their attempts to put out the fire was in vain, as soon the fire had consumed them.

Letting out triumphant cheers, the children and cat ran out of the school.

Maggie felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, the witch who claimed to be her mother, was at last gone for good. And now, she could rest before she had to explain what had happened at the house, to her parents in the morning.

Dani spun in a circle, a wide grin on her face before she began skipping merrily down the street.

"Farewell, Winifred Sanderson!" Binx exclaimed happily