Thank You For ''Killing Me''

Summary:

I used to be the"fat" girl the "elephant" girl, I used to cry for that until he came and told me not to cry. He also told me that the reason they hated me was because I was beautiful and rich and ever since then we became friends. I was six and he was seven years old,since then I guess you can say we grew up together,we went to school together,we had almost every classes together,we did everything together.

When it was prom night he ask me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, I was seventeen young and naive. We graduated together yes I was smart (not because my father paid for it like some people said) so that's why I skip one grade, and when we were in college he ask me to marry him I said yes I was nineteen still young and naive and In love I thought I had everything I ever wanted that's why I marry him, he was my everything: more my first friend,my first boyfriend,the first man I gave myself to. We were happy, at least I thought so until....

I found him cheating on me and it could have been any other person but no it was with my so called "best friend" she has the perfect body; the face; the boobs, and the eyes. Then everything changed I had a heart attack when I found them together. When I was in the hospital she came and told me the reason why he married me and that he did everything he could to kill me so he could keep my money, he knew I had a heart problem so thats why he gave me all the greasy food he could so it would kill me but nothing work not even the heart attack I had, after she left I call my lawyer and I change my will so he didn't receive any of my money. But what if she lie to me? But everything she told me is true he did exactly what she told me he did, but if he did all that because he love me? I would be making a huge mistake. But if he loved me he wouldn't have cheat on me with her. So I did what I had to do I change my appearance, and become somebody else, I had to know if she lie to me or not so I had to lose weight and go to Spain where my grandmother was, to do what I wanted to do but I would not divorce him until I find out the truth.

So I guess I have to tell him, thank you for "killing me" because he kill me on the inside even if on the outside I looked alive so I had to tell him good bye for now and see where this takes me.

My name is Jacqueline or "Jackie" for short, I'm twenty years old and I'm from Spain and Usa citizen, I have brown hair, hazel eyes, I'm five foot eight inches tall, I weight 240 pounds and I had the perfect "husband" until now. Follow me trough the ups and downs and find out if I finally have my happy ending or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think? Should I continue or not please let me know if you think it would be a good story

or not comment vote and fan if you want, until then bye :-*