New beginning

*Jackie's POV*

Before we get to the part of my heart attack, I have to start from the beginning where everything started...

*Jackie seven years old*

'Fight, fight, fight!" Everyone was saying because a girl threw me on the ground.

"there's where you belong pig, on the floor"

"Ha ha ha!" they all laugh at me because I'm fat, I never did anything to them , but apparently being fat is like doing something bad.

'Come on elephant, time to go to the circus and make a show!' why do they say mean stuff like that? nobody ever made fun of me, not on first grade or second grade. more but it all change when I began third grade a month ago they all started making fun of me it hurts too much, I wish they stop doing that, I wish there was somebody to help me.

''come on fat-tie get up so you can go to the circus" some kid said and he hit me on the stomach, and then out of nowhere 

"STOP! " somebody said 

"who do you think you are to tell me to stop! huh" 

"who do I think I am! who do you think you are, hitting a girl like that! huh did'nt your mother tell you to never hit a girl not even with a petal of a rose? oh wait that's right you don't have a mother!" and  the boy looked as if somebody had taking the air out of his lungs, but he quickly recover.

"you don't know anything about me!"the boy snarl to him ,they look as if they were going to start fighting. 

"but I do know about your mother, so you better start apologizing if you don't want me to tell everybody about your mother, and I know from a good source how you hate the idea of somebody talking about it, so I suggest you start right now!"

"ooh somebodies been told ha ha!" 

"shut up! OK I will if you promise not to say anything" he said whispering the last part 

''I knew you were gonna say that, I wont tell anybody. IF you promise to stop harassing this girl and to never make fun of her and never talk to her again or I will brake your face,  deal" the good boy said (I haven't see his face but I'm sure his pretty if not on the outside in the inside he is and I'm sure we will become friends) I look at the other boy and he look like he didn't like that, but he said

"Deal"

"alright now shake on it" he said spreading out he's hand and to my surprise the bad boy did, and then he just left, after that the good boy turn around and what I saw took my breath away, he took out he's hand and took mine in his and I felt the shocks running through my hand I look from my hand to he's face and there was shock in his face I wonder if he felt the same, he's the most cutest boy I have never seen he has grey eyes, cute nose and the most beautiful smile and then it hit me ''OH MY GOD!."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think it's gonna happen next?

I'm sorry to leave you hanging like that but that's all that came to my head and I starting writing as it came to my head and if I don't stop using the computer my mom will get mad because she has to play her daily puzzle. 

plus its 9:42pm and my hand hurts for writing so fast  

please vote fan and commemt if you like it or not I will love to hear form you so I can become a better  writer love you all bye :-*