Facing the Music

Salvatore was not sure why he was stalling. Aryan was looking at him with all the desire he loved and loves to see. However, the shirt will have to go and Aryan will see it and he was not sure he was ready to be that vulnerable.

Salvatore hissed when he felt Aryan kiss up his neck. He loved this about Aryan. He was never hesitant to ask for what he wants or in giving what Salvatore wants.

"Are you not in the mood?" asked Aryan and then looked at his hard cock tenting his shorts.

"You don't want to fuck me?" asked Aryan

Salvatore tried to come up with something.

"Did you sleep with someone. Cheat? Is that what this is about? Or Is it that I look repulsive ?" asked Aryan looking close to tears.

Before Salvatore could say anything Aryan was off. Aryan knew Salvatore would not cheat on him. However, the insecurity remained because he knew if it was a choice Salvatore might not have married him.

Salvatore sat down next to him.

"Do you not trust me at all or is it that you consider so low of yourself. The Aryan I met was very confident in himself," said Salvatore.

Aryan broke into more tears.

"SHH... Its okay," said Salvatore holding him.

"And you still did not choose that Aryan, this Aryan here," said Aryan.

Salvatore let Aryan cry on his shoulder. The doctors have already told him all about the hormone variation. However, he also knew the depth of Aryan's insecurities.

Salvatore did not want that to remain between them. He did not want to be mistrusted and accused of cheating or having a mistress when he only has eyes for his beautiful possessive husband.

Salvatore groaned.

If he had not been a stubborn asshole, he would have chosen Aryan without any issues. But Aryan didn't know that.

"I know you wouldn't cheat on me you know. But I always have these weird thoughts. I can't help it," said Aryan.

Salvatore knew he was the cause of the insecurities that was heard in his once very confident Aryan.

He will just have to do something to bring that back when he is the one who broke it. Oh, he wouldn't care about him any less even if that doesn't happen. But he knows Aryan deserves to be totally happy.

Salvatore needed help and he knew who to ask.

"If it calms you down, you can open my shirt and see my new tattoo. And no, I did not fuck the tattoo artist. She is too old for that and I had no desire to," said Salvatore.

"Shut up. I am not that stupid and petty," said Aryan as he undid his man's shirt.

"I was kidding," said Salvatore.

"No, you were angry. You can't lie for shit. I understand," said Aryan.

Salvatore scowled. Okay, he was a bit angry at being mistrusted.

Aryan saw the tattoo and gaped. He looked at Salvatore who was glaring at him.

"Is that what you were shy about?" was all Aryan managed to say.

He looked at his own name written across Salvatore's broad chest.

Aryan touched it reverently.

Salvatore looked at him and knew he had no reason to be angry. He was the reason Aryan doubted himself so much. He hugged Aryan to him. Aryan was still crying as he ran his hand through his name.